Problem with Kaspersky Antivirus 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Cruge1

Broken In
I have a broadband connection. And it worked fine when I had only ESET Smart Security Antivirus. But recently I decided to install one extra Antivirus - Kaspersky Antivirus 2009. It got installed quite fine on my system. But the problem started when I tried to connect to the internet. It shows that broadband is connected, but whenever I tried to acces any website it can not open it. Then I decided to uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus. And after uninstalling I tried to access any website and it worked as it previously worked, it was all ok.
So what is the problem with Kaspersky Antivirus?
I want it installed in my system. Plz tell me how to get rid of this problem....
Plz help.......

swatkat

Technomancer
Probably you can check out their user guide for firewall configuration...
*www.kaspersky.com/downloads/pdf/kis2009_user_guide_en.pdf

By the way, it's not recommended to have multiple antivirus/firewall in a system...

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
Exactly..pricking off from there...multiple Firewalls/AVs?/ISs conflict and cause problems and sys crashes blah blah...so keep one..Kaspersky alone is gud enough

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

yup agree to it, btw (to the original poster) plz, if u wanna install any other AV/firewall etc uninstall the previous ones and yes, ues a registry entry remover like XP Tools or CC cleaner so tat as soon as the s/w is uninstalled, its entries are also COMPLETELY removed from the registry.. :)

sumtimes, u can manually DELETE the left over folders of such s/w if they are being left back after a reg uninstall too.. :)
-----------

Cheers n e-peace...

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
U want complete removal of registries...go for Revo uninstall..nothing left I gurantee(no ads here okay)

OP
A

Adam Cruge1

Broken In
I checked their user manual for firewall configuration...but I did the the same setting as described there...Yet the problem is not solved....
Plz help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom