Problem with GOOGLE CROME

vasulic

Journeyman
Hi,
I have problem with Google crome whenever I type to search something in Crome it redirects to a location shown below

file:///C:/Users/xyz/AppData/Roaming/Google_Toolbar/Google_Toolbar/1.0.0.0/chrome/google.html

I uninstalled and reinstalled Crome several times but no use.

I ran adaware and avast (full scan ) few times and removed all the traces

still i have the same problem

Anyone please help to repair my CROME

thanks

ALIEN'D

Broken In
Did you INSTALL Google toolbar and then deleted it instead of uninstalling it ? The left overs still get their registry entries which is causing the problem.

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
Uninstall google crome then clean temporary files by using Ccleaner software.
Also Fix registry by same software then install the google crome.
(Note:after doing above steps better to download fresh copy of google crome & install it.)

OP
vasulic

vasulic

Journeyman
MIGHT BE, How to get rid of those leftovers? I have cleaned my laptop with CCleaner and registry mech several times.

dude_gamer

Half Life2-Follow Freeman
but after using ccleaner have you install fresh copy of google crome or installed older one.

hari1

In the zone
Get firefox 13:lol:

Uninstall google chrome with revo uninstaller with advanced option enabled, use ccleaner to clean junk files and registry and then try to reinstall chrome

Hi,
I have problem with Google crome whenever I type to search something in Crome it redirects to a location shown below

file:///C:/Users/xyz/AppData/Roaming/Google_Toolbar/Google_Toolbar/1.0.0.0/chrome/google.html

I uninstalled and reinstalled Crome several times but no use.

I ran adaware and avast (full scan ) few times and removed all the traces

still i have the same problem

Anyone please help to repair my CROME

thanks

Its coz of some virus in router n m afraid you have big
problem ahead

Top Bottom