problem with app

rishabh

Broken In
ok so i downloaded this app on my motorola atrix 2.
soon after installing i played a movie using 'high quality HQ wifi' and it worked perfectly.but now after 3 hours the same movie (and every movie) says

communications error - sorry! it appears there is a network issue or an HQ version of this video is not available or been blocked by youtube.please try a lower quality version.

even lower quality version doesn't work...any mistake by me? is there anything like firewall that is blocking this app? checked my wifi it's perfect.

ok so i noticed that some of the movies are playing..so maybe theres some prob with the app only...but no theres another question;
whenever i watch a movie in this, is the video player of the mobile or the app? cos i cant see any volume option in the video player(there are just 3 options; play, rewind ,forward), only way is to use the volume rocker of my phone. help?!

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Restarting the phone might help. Also reinstall app if necessary.

but since everything is hosted on youtube why not watch directly through youtube application?

OP
R

rishabh

Broken In
the movies are just streamed using youtube but aren't uploaded on the same.
anyways even when i watch something using the youtube app theres no volume option like on laptop.

the video player is this
pls help!

where is the volume up down option

Top Bottom