Problem with 5700

Status
Not open for further replies.

pushkar

Journeyman
Problem 1

Since I have bought my Nokia 5700, I cannot play videos properly on the built-in RealPlayer in the phone. The videos play sluggishly with pauses of 1-2 seconds every 10 seconds. I tried CorePlayer and the videos play perfectly all right in that. Does any other 5700 user have the same problem? I use Nokia Video Manager to convert the videos to mp4. I have used other converters also, but the videos don't play well in real player in my phone, but while in coreplayer, they play well.

I would have stuck to coreplayer but the problem is that I cannot fast forward or reverse in coreplayer. whenever i try to forward the video, it starts from the beginning. i have tried coreplayer v1.2.0 and 1.1.2. Can you people suggest any solution?

Problem 2

Since I have got my phone's firmware upgraded to v4.21, the City Bloxx game gives sluggish performance. I cannot play it properly because of the slow performance. I have tried reinstalling the game, but it does not help. Is anyone else having problem with city bloxx in v4.21?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
PROBLEM 1

I too face the same problem.I think some firmware upgrade will help.Also they do not pause in normal i.e vertical mode.The problem only comes in horizontal mode.

PROBLEM 2

No, I haven't yet upgraded to 4.21, so no idea about it.
But have heard about the issue on net.

Status
Not open for further replies.