problem problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

aal-ok

Demon king
I had win xp 32x installed in my system running fine but one day BSoD appeared and kept occurring after windows loading screen so i reinstalled my windows but a new problem occurred I Dont know how but My pc got affected by win32 salty virus i tried installing quick heal 2011 antivirus it scanned before installing and detected the virus and asked me to restart to remove the virus so i restarted and boot sector scan began after hours of scanning it froze and when i logged in to my pc a new problem occurred most of my exes were not working and above my start menu bar a text appeared which said "I am sorry!!!" and when i try opening c drive it says "hello world". please help me

Download hiren's Boot CD, burn it in a disc or make a bootable USB, boot through it and enter 'Mini XP mode'. Start MalwareBytes Anti Malware and scan the whole system. Scan it again with a different anti malware software just to confirm.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
antivirus software is also not installing

if u can boot into PC then download this

eScan : Secure ? Scalable ? Reliable : Antivirus, Content Security and Firewall Protection for Servers and Endpoints

this will remove the virus for sure

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ nice to know you have fixed the issue .. but seriously never use Quick heal as it's not a very good Av product and moreoevr always use the most recent version of any AV product like in 2013 you should use/get a version which has 2013 label on it ( generally speaking ) or if the the product is from some previous year make sure it's always updated.

@ Zangetsu - thanks for the link.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@ Zangetsu - thanks for the link.
ur welcome...
I used this tool in my office pc once...as it had loads of trojans/viruses/worms which had made installed norton pretty useless..so used this one as it creates a sandbox to scan the pc....it will run even if .exe files are infected ;)

just make sure to download the latest one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom