Problem downloading zip or rar files

Status
Not open for further replies.

CadCrazy

in search of myself
My problem is that zip/rar files are not properly downloaded (means corrupt).I have downloaded RhinoCeros 3 times but every times same message came archieve is corrupt. This also the case with Kaspersky antivirus. No problem in downloading Other files (i.e. non compessed). I m using Airtel Broadband n latest version of firefox. What may be the peoblem

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
just to make sure, that there's no fault at your end...Install WinZip/WinRAR again.

a guy was having same problem, but it mysteriously went away when he re-insatlled WinRAR. :confused:

sumeetindia

Journeyman
It may be due to a virus infection
As you are downloading a file,The file may be getting modified by some virus
Try scanning your PC with an "updated"Antivirus

OR else try downloading the same file without using any download accelerators.

Can u provide us the link for the download so that we can check weather it's the problem with the server copy(ONLY IF LEGAL).

OP
CadCrazy

CadCrazy

in search of myself
No the files are not corrupt on the server(as downloaded successfully in my company). As mentioned above i downloaded kaspersky antivirus, rhinoceros 4.0, qcad source code, bitdefender update . When i open the files using winrar it says unexpected end of archieve.

OP
CadCrazy

CadCrazy

in search of myself
I tried downloading without DAP and it worked.That means problem is due to DAP. What to do now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom