Prince of Persia 2008 - My Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
What do you mean..if you decide..thats the only way to really end the game..isnt it?
And I am pretty sure there would be sequels to this..built on the fact that Arhiman is now out.

cyborg47

Technomancer
well fellows....let discuss what improvements can be done to the sequel.....
for me...
1. the graphics have to be improved a bit...coz the new style looks attractive..but i wished for more...
2. Less fighting and more travelling....it wud be better if they put more enemies.....somewhere in the game Elika says that there are almost 1000 ahriman's soldiers....it would be gud if all of those come...
3. music has to be better...some serious music like in popww wud be better???
4. i think this version of pop has got a lot of story but only some part is shown and the rest...ask Elika....

this is what i wud expect from the sequel....what do u guys say?..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
What do you mean..if you decide..thats the only way to really end the game..isnt it?
Was this directed to me? If it was then ....

*SPOILER* the game ends where you want it to end. The credits starts rolling when you carry Elika towards the stone. So technically, that is where the game should end. What you do from there is your choice. Either you can quit the game to end it or cut off those trees & revive Eilka. The choice is yours. I have seen people quitting the game after placing her on the stone. *SPOILER*

the.kaushik

œ∑´®†¥¨ˆøπåß∂ƒ©˙∆˚¬Ω≈ ç√∫˜
well fellows....let discuss what improvements can be done to the sequel.....
for me...
1. the graphics have to be improved a bit...coz the new style looks attractive..but i wished for more...
2. Less fighting and more travelling....it wud be better if they put more enemies.....somewhere in the game Elika says that there are almost 1000 ahriman's soldiers....it would be gud if all of those come...
3. music has to be better...some serious music like in popww wud be better???
4. i think this version of pop has got a lot of story but only some part is shown and the rest...ask Elika....

this is what i wud expect from the sequel....what do u guys say?..

Agreed! Also i thought Prince should get some powers like Elika got new powers! Am still not finished but on my half way down still no new powers and same enemy and same everything.. am getting bored now!

My problem with POP:WW was controls weren't tight or accurate.I reached the final stage thrice from beginning but could never get to kill either of the bosses, the cutscenes were messed up, cinematic quality here and retarded quality there and the backtracking ohhh the backtracking.
@Ethan_Hunt:
This game had so much backtracking that it would put every other backtracking game to shame.
I believe DMC 4 gave it a solid competition and from what I hear the latest iteration is no different.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
^I felt only the Forest level in DMC 4 had a lot of backtracking. But that too I could manage without looking at any FAQs. But trust me, POP: WW had me referring to FAQs at each & every freaking point. It almost got to me at some point. But the game was really fun, that I have to admit. :)

Finally started the game and finished half of it.Except the combat thing this game is good and the backtracking thing is not that big a bother.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Just downloaded the game & started playing 30 mns ago. With the XBOX 360 controller it is very easy to play the game. It is running really smooth on my systm

finished the game a few days back ,retarded ending and can't help but feel that game was designed keeping ten year old's in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom