[Complaint] PrimeABGB poor service

ajayashish

Living to Succeed
I purchased a Logitech G110 Keyboard from PrimeABGB.com and they charged me Rs. 160 for shipping. They shipped it with Fedex and upon reciept i found it was damaged. The package was dropped from a corner down as the package had a damage mark on the corner. When i opened the package, i saw that they have not taken enough care to pack it properly for inter state shipment. They had just used a cardboard to cover it. The bottom panel of the keyboard was busted open and I sent them a mail with the pics as well..

They never replied back and after 2 days of sending mail, I called the support team. They said that they are working on it. I asked when can I get an answer, to which a lady replied that we have send an email to the company and waiting for them to reply. I asked her to copy me in the mail which she never did.

I tried calling them and sending email a couple of time to which they never replied.

Yesterday, the sales team mailed me to send it back to Mumbai and then they will send me another fresh piece of the keyboard. It seems I will need to bear the cost of the shipping and packing. I asked them and they have no answer... I told them why cant i send it to their Bangalore address and pick a new piece from them to which they have no answers again.

I mentioned them while purchasing that this is urgent purchase and now I need to take all the burden to send it back and wait to get a new one and then again pay from my pocket for the fault they did...

This was one of the most disappointing and worthless purchase I made online.

drkks

Banned
The best possible thing is that you contact the Logitech support team directly. Tell them in detail how you have been mistreated for no fault of yours. Send them an e-mail after registering your product:-
Support Login - Logitech FAQ

An alternate e-mail is support-ena@logitech.com but I would strongly recommend that you register your product first and get a case number from them.

Sup

Broken In
I thought I was the only one, it's been more than two weeks they are just sitting on my money.

They don't reply to emails, didn't send my product and not refunding my money. I am still waiting a few days before filing a court case but I'll write a fulll review on them soon.

Flash

Lost in speed
160/- is too high for the ill-packed product.
Primeabgb is one of the well known shop, but sad to hear about this!

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
It would be best if you've taken some photos of such packaging so that people get a good idea of how the packaging was done. As far as what I know, they do pretty decent packaging with lot of bubble wraps- but not sure how they do it these days. Logitech can't do anything about this. Prime sent it and therefore they charged for the courier and they will be the one who would ideally take care of the issue.

You can have a word with the owner: gulbir [at] primeabgb.com and best if you add the link of this discussion on the email. Give it few days and see how it goes.

sukesh1090

Adam young
that is too bad.i expected more from a shop like primeabgb.in my experience till now itdepot had done a very good job of packaging.every product i got from them till now was completely lost in bubble wrap.it will take quite time for you to open the package, that too their shipping costs are very less when compared to primeabgb. prime charges 200/- shipment charge for a 600-700/- part and they give this type of packing.its ridiculous!!

singh_dd93

Journeyman
Never had such a problem with primeABGB. Received 3 shipments in last 5 days and all were nicely packed. I live in ludhiana and its too far from Mumbai and received all the shipments in perfect condition without any Damage. Thank God
But I will keep this in mind that they can be this bad too.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Did you accepted the package when you found it torn / badly damaged at one end ? If yes, its your duty to check the contents if it's intact and damage free and then sign the delivery challan ( as per rules ). But rarely we exercise this practice. Had you not accepted, it would've returned back to Primeabgb and you could've blamed them for not packing it right. However, the damage was already done, Ask them to replace the keyboard, of course you've to bear shipping and handling charges which i believe should be reimbursed by courier ( if package was insured ).

However, this was one of your bad experience with primeabgb. Unfortunately, you've shelled out more than what the keyboard was worth ( paying triple the shipping charges ).

rock2702

Padawan
Any update..... ?

How I missed this thread :(
I ordered same keyboard yesterday :( :(

Chill,i have ordered my mobo,psu,ram,ssd,cpu cooler and pen drive from primeabgb till now,each time the packaging was excellent and delievery lightning fast considering i live far off from mumbai.OP's case was just an exception.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
I hope you called them before ordering to confirm whether they had that product in stock in the first place. Many a times these sites don't get updated regularly with stock details. But if you did call them before ordering then you should give them a call about shipping details. Infact call them tomorrow anyway to confirm the position of your order.

I directly ordered from the site.
After I ordered, next day I am getting this *www.primeabgb.com/index.php?page=s...tegory_id=210&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=54
I got mail from them regarding transaction successful and in my accounts maintenance page, Order status is confirmed..

Ok...Thanks

I called them, they said...currently its out of stock..We are trying to get it from other source.Will update you soon.. :( :(
On theitdepot....price is way too high...Any other online shop ?

Top Bottom