Price of APC UPS battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

soham

In the zone
Can anyone please tell me what is the price of a APC UPS battery? The model is "BACK-UPS ES 500"
Thanks.
:)

Eazy

Journeyman
soham said:
Can anyone please tell me what is the price of a APC UPS battery? The model is "BACK-UPS ES 500"
Thanks.
:)

Go to this page on APC and click on "Chat with a Support Agent" .... you should get the info you want ....

*www.apc.com/support/index.cfm

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
soham said:
?Thanks.
?:)
I just bought the same UPS in SEPTEMBER2006 for Rs.2000 in mumbai...u may want to add Rs.200 more for assam...it's a very good ups worth every pisa u spend on it.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
janitha said:
But he was askig for the the price of a APC "UPS battery" and not that of the UPS itself!
APC does not manufature batteries, if the warranty has expired on ur UPS than u can put in any good quality battery which costs Rs.600

janitha

Wise Old Owl
DukeNukem said:
buy an excide battery. u'll get it for about Rs. 440

Yes, for almost all UPSs, such a standard 12V, 7AH or 7.5AH SMF battery will do which will cost > Rs.500/-. But I am not sure whether APC uses the same format, voltage and AH rating. Espeially since I happened to see APC Battery listed at Rs.2820 at computerwarehousepricelist.com.

OP
soham

soham

In the zone
Hey i found a Sukam battery for rs. 450/- . The dealer said that the Sukam battery was authorised by APC.

[xubz]

"The Cake is a Lie!!"
janitha said:
The question still remains, whether the standard 7AH 12V battery suits APC?
Removing the Battery is Easy, Remove it, Take it to a Battery Shop, and ask for a "Replacement" or Something.. Pay for It, Come Home, Fix it to UPS, and Voila!

DukeNukem

Come get Some
janitha said:
The question still remains, whether the standard 7AH 12V battery suits APC?

well these things are printed on every battery.
what's Printed on your old APC Battery? Stick to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom