[Preview+Feedback] June 2005 Digit DVD - Anniversary Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
So you call it an anniversary issue........ digit must be joking with us.

I don't even understand the meaning of this forum ? :(

IF they (team digit) does not care to listen to us, why are they running such a forum. They can't compile a good DVD content and they put up 'plain text' on the Digit Diary page of the mag....... :wink:

OP
J

Jacknife

Broken In
Thank you guys for your contribution, we will try to fit in most of the stuff but nothing can be guaranteed. However, there are some surprises with June Issue. I wont reveal what, it wont be long before you'd discover for yourself.

OP
J

Jacknife

Broken In
@ Tux: Please refrain from using such phrasing. I have mentioned in other threads, whatever is requested we consider it very seriously.

This is a request and feedback forum and I am not here for chit-chat

Tech&ME

Banned
Hey I received the e-mail newsletter from DIGIT just now !!!

The Digit December Issue is full of gooodies..... 3 CD + DVD + BOOK + 350 page mag.......

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Tech&ME said:

The Digit December Issue is full of gooodies..... 3 CD + DVD + BOOK + 350 page mag.......

Its the Digit June Anniversary Issue with 3 CDs + DVD + Book + 350 page issue and not the December issue.

well everything is fine!!

But Can u include some best games demos like prince of persia warrior,or sand of time or Tribes Vengeance Demos,or Judge_Dredd_Dredd_vs_Death_Demo,Or cricket 2004,or 2005

Nothing new games in your section that make me interested!!
Well thats my fault tht i will buy digit as i am addicted now!!

"Thank you for The Wonderful digit"

abhinav

Journeyman
All setted up so try this in the next month issue.

Stop requesting here and go to the demand for july section@forum

Tech&ME

Banned
OH Sorry for that, actually I was feeling sleepy at that time, it was 1 o'clock and hence mistakenly I wrote December instead of JUNE

Thanks for pointing it out rajivnedungadi

starscream

Broken In
Problem with Digit is multimedia section is not governed properly same old reated codecs and software.no updates. no audio composer softwares and no new sonic foundry titles.
poor work digit at multimedia.

OP
J

Jacknife

Broken In
Tech&ME said:

The 2 Extra CD's with Anniversary Issue are

Midtown Madness Chicago Edition

and

The Britanica Quizmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom