[Preview + Feedback] Jan 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

detoxicated

Right off the assembly line
I thoroughly enjoy your publication and dvd content...they are both awesome.:smile:

Please tell me the build no of the Windows 7 Enterprise provided in Jan Issue.
Also, the bluetooth mobile java app provided is not working on my Motorola L9 as it is showing invalid file.... please help..:?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?::?:

Last edited:

Admirer Of Digit

Journeyman
GRABBED my issue today....:-D.....awesome content
grt work done in ur Jan.10 issue................. but i would expect :cool: a better audio for lectures in ur DVD..........................

---------- Post added 19-01-2010 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 18-01-2010 at 11:55 PM ----------

fabulous article on streetware....
i went out for them to buy today only .... :shock: but the :flamethrower: :evil: prices :evil: of the prod. were more than quoted in the mag.....please try to review...

keep up d work ......................................:-D

:):tired:

Last edited:

staticsid

Team Digit
GRABBED my issue today....:-D.....awesome content
grt work done in ur Jan.10 issue................. but i would expect :cool: a better audio for lectures in ur DVD..........................

---------- Post added 19-01-2010 at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was 18-01-2010 at 11:55 PM ----------

fabulous article on streetware....
i went out for them to buy today only .... :shock: but the :flamethrower: :evil: prices :evil: of the prod. were more than quoted in the mag.....please try to review...

keep up d work ......................................:-D

:):tired:

Thank you so much "Admirer of Digit". The prices mentioned were the EXACT prices we got at Lamington Road. But then again LR is known for having perhaps the lowest prices in the country for tech products. Btw nice name ! Now we have an Admirer of Digit. There's another forum member by the name of "DigitCritic". Curious your join dates are only a day apart :))

absthebest

Right off the assembly line
btw, just came to know that you can get a preview Digit at *issuu.com/thinkdigit/docs/digit_jan_10

nice work

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
Linux mint didnt work , it gave initramfs error no live system, so i tried ubuntu 9.10. But that too gave same prob, so i tried changing the options doing f4 and f6, chose safe mode and all the options in f6. I am able to see the installation going on now. I need to know if there will be any prob later , any other way to install please let me know.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ that's strange. Ive just burned the image on a dvd yesterday - but got confused by seeing this whether I should install it or not.

BTW, did you used any trial/eval serial during installation ??

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
No serial needed.
Is there any serial on the disk ?
I can't find any serial.
I used VirtualBox for installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom