[Preview + Feedback] Digit September 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
ok i finally brought the mag
It isn't that bad, liked the acticle about touchscreens but simply hated washing machines :x

i don't expect washing machine reviews from digit:|

S

shahforyou

xbonez said:
i find the movies given out useless

also, agent001 mentions mx-518 has a dpi of 1600. i bought one 3 days back, it has 400dpi - 1800 dpi

its look good

M

mitforyou

previous one was much better

this one is not so good

Last edited by a moderator:
S

shahforyou

i have to check it again

hi guys

Last edited by a moderator:

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
gary4gar said:
ok i finally brought the mag
It isn't that bad, liked the acticle about touchscreens but simply hated washing machines :x

i don't expect washing machine reviews from digit:|

The article was not about washing machine reviews.It was about something called "Fuzzy logic" in washing machines.I found it quite interesting...:p

Digit is not a geek magazine.So you can't expect them to review graphic cards and new processors in each issue.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
shahforyou and mitforyou deleted... stop being an idiot and registering two user names and trying to chat with yourself to get post counts. How desperate do you have to be to do something idiotic like that?

What is wrong with this world?

Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
same ip, same date of birth. Unless they're twins, it's the same person. Besides chatting in a feedback thread is stupid anyway, and will get a user deleted.

Raaabo

utsav

damn busy...
hey i was trying to copy the music folders from this month's cd but it was not copied as the disk is not working properly.

can any1 tell me how to get a replacement of this cd.i am not a subscriber of digit

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
magazine 3.5/5

was good.. but not good compared to other months......

Fatbeing's fuzzy logic was great 5/5
Raaboo's alterface 3/5... not as mathematical and interesting as fuzzy

bashkar sharma thanks i learnt some thing abt access...

but dude why did use such email ids ?

vishal@xxx.com
that xxx.com....... its bad.... really sick...

yes that small article that power point skills are important in ENTER was great information for me !!!!!!!!!

page 129 and also 147 were wonderful.. !!! keep em coming....

oh dvds ?? i forgot where i kept them.... may be will search after 2-3 weeks when i get time and check them out then..

that digit is 125 rs is such a turn off at the magazine stand..

why not 100 Rs ?? other mags sell at 100 Rs
u r executive is a business fool ( the manager ) .. i was soo much tempted to buy other mag for 100rs.. but since i wanted to see choto cheeta in mag in poll i got digit..

my hostel frnd got other mag for 100rs.. coz digit is 125......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom