Status
Not open for further replies.

utsav

damn busy...
just think abt my anger .i spent 125Rs just to get coasters

ArZuNeOs

In the zone
+ : nice mag content + C & C +bioshock demo
- : PPt fastrack + ignored latest model cameras from Kodak,Sony ,Canon & y missing S3 IS

Ideas :1) Give Fastrack on some nice programming languages.....start with C ...will definitely be useful for readers.....& later on extend the fastrack to Part 1 & part 2 for high end languages

& Can u cut on the CD & include DVD too...its economical too....1 DVD 9 & 1 DVD 5 ......sure its useful to all....

utsav

damn busy...
i can't understand that why we do not get replies of our feedback in so serious cases.

blackpearl

The Devil
I don't know about others, but I liked this issue (the mag). The DVD could have been better though.

avikchaks

Ex-KGB
Btw,
Why no 7900 in the graphics card shootout ?

What's so brilliant about the testing team testing out 10 8800GTS models and saying 7600 really sucks and 8600 really rocks ( which anybody who's been on the planet for about a year already knows ).

DVD content : Enjoyed the old Apple video .. the other one Zeitgeist was just a bore .

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Hey ur article "RED BRICK ROAD" is good. But..................

But u should try to include interesting things and music in CD\DVDs
Why Are You Providing Audio Books. It is useless for most of us.
Many digit readers, especially between 12-17 can't understand
American English. There is no use of Audiobooks.

Please try to re-design Digit Magazine Interface. We are bored to the same
old Interface.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
offtopic:
avikchaks said:
Btw,
.. the other one Zeitgeist was just a bore .
Eh..Dude grow up.This movie is amazing but Then it is not meant to be understood by all.

avikchaks

Ex-KGB
The_Devil_Himself said:
offtopic:

Eh..Dude grow up.This movie is amazing but Then it is not meant to be understood by all.
Dude I think you should grow up . No need to get a panic attack .

This is a movie suggesting absurd implications with no connecting thread ( which is in contradiction to the premise on which it has been made ) .
Learn to respect opinions other than ur own .:)

Wrong info in Digit October Graphics Card Test

on page 45 MSI NX8800GTS-T2D320E is said to have a 640 MB / Gddr3 ( costing Rs 18000, which is what got my attention )

Lol ..

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
avikchaks : "model and saying 7600 really SUCKS and 8600 really rocks"

Devil saw ur attitude in ur post and posted a comment similar to ur attitude so there's no offence.
BTW it was awesome MOVIE

avikchaks

Ex-KGB
azzu said:
avikchaks : "model and saying 7600 really SUCKS and 8600 really rocks"

Devil saw ur attitude in ur post and posted a comment similar to ur attitude so there's no offence.
BTW it was awesome MOVIE
Are you from VHP ? whatz with the moral policing . Read and re-read my post again . I didnt say what you so cheerfully and selectively posted above .

I said that the Digit team very conviniently chickened out from testing a 7900 and came up with their very - correct conclusions about the 7600 and 8600 .
But why do they have to be so boastful in saying that they had lots of graphics cards and they rejected many of them , when they did not even feature a 7900 in the eventual shoot out .

So dear azzu refrain from getting into a conversation where ur intellectual capacities(or the lack thereof ) restrain you from doing any justice to it .

avikchaks

Ex-KGB
oh no .. just realized my cd aint working ..

this is unusual coz my dvd is working just fine .. installed linux mint a couple of days ago( Thanx for making it bootable guys ! ) Never bothered to check the cd until a cpl of hours earlier but i guess im not missing out on much

So no complaints :)

utsav

damn busy...
plz try to impove the quality of ur CD/DVD.the book store from where i purchased DIGIT changed my faulty CD/DVD as i am a regular customer.:D

i guess no one gets this priviledge in any bookstore in India.:lol:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
I read the full mag now!
like the articles relating to bittorrent(basic have been explained)
also the shootout of gfx cards & digital cam.
Overall the contents of mag are slightly better than the avg but As far CD/DVD contents concerned they are not up to the mark.

thats my opinion maybe i am wrong:|

The_Devil_Himself said:
VHP is a political party(me think).
Viśva Hindū Pariṣad is the self proclaimed moral police like bajarang dal. they not a political party just another religious organization
*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vishwa_Hindu_Parishad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.