[Preview + Feedback] Digit June 2008 - 7th Anniversary Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
what happened to movie dvd which was promised?

anyways good mag contents and for once i am liking dvd contents
my vacations r startng in 10 days gr8 gift for me.
:)
thx.

cooldude666666

Broken In
I was hoping some good Unix...the last time you gave freeBSD images, they did not boot. I can say that because I tried three different copies of that issue. Thanks to my mag vendor. He was kind enough to let me do that.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
Finally, the preview is out. I would get my hands on it tomorrow.
Rocks
Rocks
Rocks
Rocks
Rocks
Rocks
Rocks

toofan

Technomancer
Helo guys atlast they felt ashmed and gave the details of june 2008. But still the work is not finished. They havn't update the web page. He gave it in the forum.
It proves that these guys are not able to handle the work. On 6 th of june their work is still not finished. Shame on you team digit or "dit-it for urself".

Have the old efficient staff fired and these useless are appointed.

Whats the use of Old flop movies, thats too not one but 7.
They had just to fill the space.
and 7 muzic albums who need them.
But I hope that magazine will have lots and lots of good things for us. And i had started believing that this issue will be memorable one. But only the Magazine.

My love digit.:p
Vimal Joshi
www.toofannanital.blogspot.com
toofannainital@gmail.com

abhinav_bipnesh

Journeyman
Magazine content is fine but the 2 DVD they are useless as they are trying to fill the space with useless movies and music album which can be find easily on net with not much work also.
Also after 6 days over in June and even the website is not updated. So guys do some hard work to be on time as previous staff was much efficient in this case that they don't delay in updating the site and never the issue are circulated late like you guys do as if i remember correctly then this is 3rd issue which is late.

Also if you don't have good content for DVD then why you ship 2. provide us one DVD but the content should be great and don't repeat same utility which you share each month.
From my side for magazine:)
But DVD it's :x :x :x USELESS (except for Ubuntu)

So guys do some hard work to come to the same mark as you were perivously or we have to think why I have renewed my subscription............

utsav

damn busy...
@asnvin 5 dvds not 6 . I still have them lying on my desk :)) but just 2 dvds and 200bux is insane. Atleast 3 dvds should have been there. This issue is worth not more than 150bucks coz cd is removed. .and it will be better that u guys place ads on fast track also and try to reduce the price of the mag .guys chip kitne ka hai :))

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Today is 7th June ...
Still the Mag and DVD contents not updated...
I think, this is marketing trick..

wth ?

1. no hit movie DVD - I wanted Rambo4 HD
2. only 2 discs
3. branded desktop buying guide was unnessassary
4. no Seventh Son of a Seventh Son high quality lossless FLAC for free
5. no urban terror despite asking

magazine rating: 7/10 - could use some improvement
price rating: 3/10 - not worth 200 rupees, I would be better off getting myself a pen drive.

evewin89

In the zone
i m still waiting 4 Digit June 2008 - 7th Anniversary Issue coz till now book store person r also waiting 4 the magazine 2 arrive....

roshan1236a

The rated R superstar.
Common team digit this is ur aniversry edition and the DVD contents looks like an addition of all the previous DVD,CD contents except the movies and the Albums:mad:. Please dont make us frustrated with the old movies instead u can give some Screen shots or videos regarding the linux installation :rolleyes::rolleyes: or something else.

The content in the Mag are well place and are of high quality indeed:p:p. great work done there:p:p. I appreciate the work done:p:p. However the the time consumed is not excuseable:!:. I will be waiting frm the day one for this mag:(.

All in all a great work done and a great product produced frm ur efforts and pain.:p:p

Last edited:

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
^^Linux Installation is darn easy .. Even easier than WIndows :) Also have to get my hands on June issue .lets hope its better than previous Anniversary issue :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom