[Preview] April 2005 Digit Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagawar

Right off the assembly line
Re: April DVD woes

a friend of mine was kind enough to give me this april 2005 dvd (i dont know how i missed out on this one), but the same problem as mentioned below. i can browse the whole dvd but cannot install many games / applications. also dvd cannot autostart / autorun, begin.exe = no icon, start.hta = cannot open.
so, any bright ideas....wanted to check out splinter cell, if it runs perfect on my machine with nvidia fx 5200.

nrattihalli said:
I bought the April issue at newstand. Looking at the content April DVD seems to be OK, since the Adobe Audio Video collection was already offered by other computer magazine. However Fruity Loop 5.0 interested me. But when I tried to browse the DVD, even though the content was appearing in the brower, but the ICONs were missing also the programs most of them are not running.

The CD/DVD Content clearly mentions that "Due to replication error the autorun will not work, hence start.hta should be executed", but even start.hta is not working. It seems that almost 90% of DVD content is not working and this may be due to replication errors

I have already sent the email at help@jasubhai.com and waiting for reply.

If anybody out there is facing similar problems, pls post them in this thread. :( :( :( :(

Nagesh Rattihalli, Hassan, Karnataka

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
There was a problem with all the DVD's in that month. You should have sent a mail in that month, then you would have received it. Now i don't think it is possible to get a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom