Premium Games for Free (Ad supported)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Source
Really, all good things come for free. This page from the tech2 site tells that the games such as FarCry, Prince of Persia and Ghost Recon are available for free with ad support from FilePlanet and FileShack.

I hope they provide something from here in the Digit Media.

Who

Guess Who's Back
hey guys this game don't even work for US only now , after reciving many complains about my trick setting the account to U.S at ubi.com didn't work for many guys, i went to invistigate & i have found the reason..

Here's the official word from Ubi:
"The Ubisoft Labor Day promotion for US residents only making the PC games Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Far Cry, and Rayman Raving Rabbids available for ad-supported freeplay has now closed. Thank you for your interest in the program. For more information about these and other Ubisoft titles, please visit *www.ubi.com."

which means Ubisoft has closed the free games promotion for the time being. If you haven't already activated your free game install, it won't work. We'll have more news on these games if and when they become available again!

read more here :- *www.fileplanet.com/fileblog/archives/2007/09/entry_357.shtml

anyway guys (who downloaded the games) i am really sorry i didn't investigate earilier but as you can see my exams are very near so i really don't have time for this kinda of stuff , again i am really sorry & i apolozise.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Dam .. what a waste of bandwidth. :mad:

@smit no problem. its not your fault. we should have read the fineprint.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
ya, i hate fineprints,, theyre to fine for us to read, i downloaded farcry and wasted all that bandwith o well nothing to do now but cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom