"Pre-Paid" software from Microsoft now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
Like you top up your pre-paid mobile SIM cards, you can now buy/use Microsoft Software in that fashion ! Microsoft has launched a pay-as-you-go computing system aimed at making its office software more accessible for people in emerging markets.

Microsoft will charge say x for a 3 month subscription to use Microsoft Office 2007 and first-time users will get an extra three months for free.

After that, customers top up their subscription as they go...The technology, based on the pre-paid cell phone model that has proved a hit throughout the developing world, is being launched in South Africa and Romania this month, and may be available in other markets at a later date. Reuters.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
And I bet it will be cracked like always.:D
Its a nice move to earn money. After an year or two, the money burned on recharges will be more than the actual price of the one time paid software.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Still i dont get it ! Why will Cracker work on these.If one wanted cracked free softwares he will straight away go for a cracked full version.
If people opt for Pre-Paid software, it will only be because they want to buy genuine software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom