Post your Speedtest results

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Any way to contact Alliance BB without giving my phone number because Message US page required phone number as Mandatory field....

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Any way to contact Alliance BB without giving my phone number because Message US page required phone number as Mandatory field....
Actually,Alliance Broadband does not provide direct cable line connection to subscribers like us.
You have to get it VIA your local cable connection office route. Means,your cable tv network hub(within your neighbourhood/area) will make arrangements for Alliance Broadband connection If And Only If they are affiliated as a franchise to Alliance. If not then simply Forget about the connection.
You have to pay for the RJ45 cable that will be affixed to your computer and their local(your "para" office,"para" or neighbourhood area meant in bengali)site office.

Friend, I reside at Baguiati which is also under North 24-Parganas as yours,but Pin Code being 700059.
I AM AVAILING THE KOLKATA BASED UNLIMITED PLANS AS GIVEN AND PERMITTED BY ALLIANCE.

Yes, you need to provide your mobile phone number which IS MANDATORY.
Otherwise customer ID won't be generated,if you want to subscribe in their plans.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Actually,Alliance Broadband does not provide direct cable line connection to subscribers like us.
You have to get it VIA your local cable connection office route. Means,your cable tv network hub(within your neighbourhood/area) will make arrangements for Alliance Broadband connection If And Only If they are affiliated as a franchise to Alliance. If not then simply Forget about the connection.
You have to pay for the RJ45 cable that will be affixed to your computer and their local(your "para" office,"para" or neighbourhood area meant in bengali)site office.

Friend, I reside at Baguiati which is also under North 24-Parganas as yours,but Pin Code being 700059.
I AM AVAILING THE KOLKATA BASED UNLIMITED PLANS AS GIVEN AND PERMITTED BY ALLIANCE.

Yes, you need to provide your mobile phone number which IS MANDATORY.
Otherwise customer ID won't be generated,if you want to subscribe in their plans.

Thanks For the Details Info - I have some Que,
1.Do I need to get Cable TV Connection? Using DTH since 2011...
2.RJ45 cable got always ON Internet right? And That can be inserted into Wi-Fi Router to distribute right?
3.Say ROB plan - Exmpl, RAPID+ Internet 6 Mbps, Google & HotStar 12 Mbps <----What is this meaning actually? Is that I can watch Youtube Videos @ 12Mbps theoretical Speed but Amazon Prime or NetFlix capped under 6Mbps....
4.Is that true 7 Days Off for maintenance in a month? I read somewhere...

Baguiati - Just Beside SaltLake and Lake Town there are many options for that place comparing that to, Barrackpore is a Rural Area....I believe Lake Town got Fiber Internet....Anyhow, I Google and Maps show Alliance Office Location @ Local Area - Visited there and there is nothing.

Why I'm suddenly interested in this because I found this below -

*i.imgur.com/JmQJ7SVh.jpg

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Thanks For the Details Info - I have some Que,
1.Do I need to get Cable TV Connection? Using DTH since 2011...
No, no need for that.
2.RJ45 cable got always ON Internet right? And That can be inserted into Wi-Fi Router to distribute right?
You need to log in their portal once in a two days to keep always on. ADSL router will not do. Simple router you need that doesn't have adsl port.
3.Say ROB plan - Exmpl, RAPID+ Internet 6 Mbps, Google & HotStar 12 Mbps <----What is this meaning actually? Is that I can watch Youtube Videos @ 12Mbps theoretical Speed but Amazon Prime or NetFlix capped under 6Mbps....
Line speed is 6Mbps but on that specific app you will get peering speed. I always watch Youtube,Netflix and Amzon prime in 1080P without any buffering.
4.Is that true 7 Days Off for maintenance in a month? I read somewhere...
No, not at all. But it totally depend upon your cable operator how he is giving solution to your problem.

Baguiati - Just Beside SaltLake and Lake Town there are many options for that place comparing that to, Barrackpore is a Rural Area....I believe Lake Town got Fiber Internet....Anyhow, I Google and Maps show Alliance Office Location @ Local Area - Visited there and there is nothing.

Why I'm suddenly interested in this because I found this below -

*i.imgur.com/JmQJ7SVh.jpg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
*www.speedtest.net/result/6898943850.png

ISP: Excitel Broadband.
Plan: 1050/- including GST
Plan name: 895
Unlimited no FUP
Sunil, I am turning Greeeennn with envy.
Hey,just kidding bro.
Enjoy as much as you can. In the coming years,Alliance might give such speeds,and yours will be 250Mb/s or so in bandwidth.:-D

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sunil, I am turning Greeeennn with envy.
Hey,just kidding bro.
Enjoy as much as you can. In the coming years,Alliance might give such speeds,and yours will be 250Mb/s or so in bandwidth.:-D
More than speeds it is how you use it which matters.:) No point in getting a 100mbps connection if you are not using it like me(I am using 50mbps btw):-D
upload_2017-12-22_15-35-28.png

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
*beta.speedtest.net/result/6904555236.png
ISP - Netplus Broadband in Mohali
Plan name - Super Speed 50+
Plan - Rs 825 including GST
FUP - 200 GB, capped to 5 mbps after

Top Bottom