Post Your Most Scariest Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hey guys. Please post all you scariest moments of your life here. Ill start mine.

I was in 6th std I guess. My friends (some were much older that me) brought a video tape. We all got very excited that we will be watching a comedy movie. Later we came to know it was a Horror movie. It was Evil Dead ( well I was a kid evil dead was a horror movie for me ). we started with arround 6-7 guys , all seeing the movie from between their fingers and chewing our nails( if any left ). By the time the movie was at half time most of them left. so only 3 or 4 guys were seeing the movie including me and my friend. The movie was almost over and puff.. the power went off. We were all so scared and grabed each others hand. There was total silence... Later we some how managed to come out of the house, my friend told me to we will go after the power came back. But I told lets go my home. The area where we lived had a some kind of grass which grew upto 5ft. then we both grabbed eachothers hand tightly and started waking briskly towards our home. There was a zoo right in front of our place. Then from no where a dog which was nearby started howling and all the fox's in the zoo too started howling :confused: we all know how k9's howl isnt it. We both were in the middle of a dark road arround grass which were taller that we were.. totally freaked out and we screamed and ran and ran and ran and ran as if our @$$ was on fire and also a tiger chasing us (imaginary one :p ) and not to forget the devils from movie evil dead. we reached home and knocked the door.... and guess what the power came back. I dont remember what hapnd next.
This was one of my most scariest moment of my life. Now many people scare and runaway from me :twisted:

Please do post your scary moments also.

Charan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom