Post your latest Purchase

ssb1551

Technomancer
Haha! It has become almost 6 months old. I got busy between Feb - June. I lost my photos in the old phone. Not sure where I can get the pics of the day when I got the keys in NEXA showroom. Gotta check with my wife if she has any.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Haha! It has become almost 6 months old. I got busy between Feb - June. I lost my photos in the old phone. Not sure where I can get the pics of the day when I got the keys in NEXA showroom. Gotta check with my wife if she has any.
Post current photos and party?

icebags

Technomancer
bought 1600MHz DDR3L RAM for laptops @ 2250/- (sticker says kingston, computer says hynix - rebranded stuff i guess).
and a laptop cooling pad @ 470/-.

testing with my 12" acer fanless netbook says it does not cool the laptop processors instantly like a heatsink, but eliminates the heat build up issue at the bottom - that occurs even when the laptop is not being used heavily, but placed on bed/ tabletop. then again, my celeron netbook is a passively cooled gadget, i.e. there is no way for air to go inside case. it stays ok normally, but bottom of the case gets warm under prolonged youtube watching circumstances. anyways, now with the cooling pad fan blowing silent thandi thandi breeze, the bottom plate remains cool cool. with processor @64 degrees on youtube and <50 degrees @ idle, while connected to charger.

i will just post someone else's unboxing of the same model, if someone wants to see how it looks like, but don't expect heavy cooling from it.

Why do you wanna see pics of a 6 month old car? It has lost its new shine hehe :p
whats so big deal ? just post a pic of your old, scratched, mud covered, rusted, twisted car with broken headlights, and people will be happy.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180806/4642e759fb6a2033b47d14c0e045c883.jpg

Bought GATE cs core books
Damage 4.3k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ssb1551

Technomancer
Yes. The MoBo in my Intel machine went bust, so I was contemplating between i7 8700 and any of the Ryzen 7. Since 1700 was going for 17k I bought it. Now gotta buy a MoBo.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Received my Corsair RM550x.
*i.imgur.com/qC6WvTn.jpg
*i.imgur.com/hX11Nsi.jpg
*i.imgur.com/hUNXc6H.jpg
*i.imgur.com/rMCpKpW.jpg
*i.imgur.com/yY7hqZW.jpg

ssb1551

Technomancer
No sale buddy! We had got Amazon gift vouchers from family & friends. Totally I had around 8k outta which 4k would have expired next month. So utilized all the 8k of it and 1.2k from my wallet. I was thinking to order the RM650x but that would have been an overkill for my PC.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
^ They labeled the Shift+ keys on the side. Don't know whether that's good or bad. Would take a lot of time getting used to though. Atleast they put the media keys on the top rather than above the numpad like Corsair does which is uncomfortable.