Post your latest Purchase

TheSloth

The Slowest One
[MENTION=136474]Allu Azad[/MENTION] [MENTION=1270]Skud[/MENTION] why my post was disliked?? i dont do that intentionally. i respect the forum rules and members. I wasn't trolling either. Sometimes spacebar doesn't work. i have mentioned this in other threads too. I am on Ubuntu and Chrome

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
[MENTION=136474]Allu Azad[/MENTION] [MENTION=1270]Skud[/MENTION] why my post was disliked?? i dont do that intentionally. i respect the forum rules and members. I wasn't trolling either. Sometimes spacebar doesn't work. i have mentioned this in other threads too. I am on Ubuntu and Chrome
is it hardware problem of spacebar or browser problem ?
try FireFox

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Keeps_Happening_When_I_Reply_With_Quote_Even_Though_I_Have_Good_Spacebar_Key.

Pressing enter key and then backspace seems to solve the problem temporarily (for that post only).

Happens while posting on chrome across different PCs.

Sometimeswhenyouquickreplythesapcebardoesn'twork.

Like what happened above.

I am on chrome.

is it hardware problem of spacebar or browser problem ?
try FireFox

*forum.digit.in/lifestyle/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-post2314972.html#post2314972
*forum.digit.in/lifestyle/45694-post-your-latest-purchase-post2314994.html#post2314994
[MENTION=34930]Zangetsu[/MENTION] I think this is the problem. and saiyan goku's trick did solve the problem.
In firefox i was seeing "This page is not secure " message under login name and password when i enter i my login details so i was usign chrome. that was irritating to look.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Bought bOAt Bassheads 200

*puu.sh/vj1Nh/1742891949.jpg

They aren't kidding about that super extra bass

*puu.sh/vj1O3/f11095d3d3.jpg

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Bought bOAt Bassheads 200

They aren't kidding about that super extra bass

What happened to your KZs?
Also how much?
Cause Amazon only has Basshead 225 no 200

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
What happened to your KZs?
Also how much?
Cause Amazon only has Basshead 225 no 200

KZs' one earphone stopped working, more than a few months ago, no earphone can survive me

Total was 540 (extra shipping included) from Snapdeal. These are better than ES18 and KZ ED10

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
KZs' one earphone stopped working, more than a few months ago, no earphone can survive me

Total was 540 (extra shipping included) from Snapdeal. These are better than ES18 and KZ ED10

What's the difference between Basshead 200 and 225?

Also are they better than ATE?

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
What's the difference between Basshead 200 and 225?

Also are they better than ATE?

Don't really know. Read somewhere that there's some drover difference.

They're on par with ATE. Bass is better than ATE tho. Treble in ATE was better.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Ah. 1. WHy do you think so?
2. Its working properly right??
3.Cost and source please??

Don't know when Microsoft will release XOneS officailly in india so that we can get controllers for slightly cheaper price.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Ah. 1. WHy do you think so?
2. Its working properly right??
3.Cost and source please??

Don't know when Microsoft will release XOneS officailly in india so that we can get controllers for slightly cheaper price.

I bought it from amazon for 3.5k (Its the version with the headphone jack). The reason i think i spend way too much for it is because i hesitated to buy it during the black friday deals. Couple of my friends got the xone s version ( the one with bluetooth) for $40. Then my controller died on me so i had to buy a new one and couldn't wait for some deal.

The controller is simply great btw, way better than the xbox 360 in terms of ergonomics and build quality.

Top Bottom