Post your latest Purchase

L

leoleslie

@leoleslie, nice purchase. you look style conscious. i can bet it'll offer a good fight to AlienWare also, in terms of looks mainly (& only). BTW, what is the battery life? & weight? it got lot of muscle. will eat up battery very very fast.

also you use this lappy for some threaded apps? core i7. 6Gb ram. 7200 rpm hard drive.

@Sam.Shab - Thanks for your comments. Well against Alienware the config that I've made is a vast diff in looks and the cost too.:razz:
Yes i'm very particular about the looks, no matter if i pay extra to get something unique.
The Battery life in 5 hrs to 5.30 on average settings. Weight is aprrox of 2.5 kg depends on the config.
Well this laptop is for multipurpose as I'm a DJ so a lot of heavy mutli-softwares running at same time.
And also i got a good deal just for 61400/- as i custom built on the dell site and the cost came upto 72200/- some change .
Really happy with it..

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Guys here are the pics of the awesome panasonic viera V20 series 50 inch plasma that my brother recently bought.*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/[URL=*img827.imageshack.us *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/[URL=*img843.imageshack.us/ *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/[URL=*img831.imageshack.us/i *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/[URL=*img829.imageshack.us
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/[URL=*img829.imageshack.us/

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/[URL=*img841.imageshack.us/i/i

Played the 20 gb Avatar blueray rip full hd and it was awesome.The sound quality is even surprisingly good in the t.v's speakers but an amplifier with dts decoding capability is needed to enjoy and take the sound quality to the next level.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Guys here are the pics of the awesome panasonic viera V20 series 50 inch plasma that my brother recently bought.*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/[URL=*img827.imageshack.us *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/[URL=*img843.imageshack.us/ *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/[URL=*img831.imageshack.us/i *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/[URL=*img829.imageshack.us
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/[URL=*img829.imageshack.us/

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/[URL=*img841.imageshack.us/i/i

Played the 20 gb Avatar blueray rip full hd and it was awesome.The sound quality is even surprisingly good in the t.v's speakers but an amplifier with dts decoding capability is needed to enjoy and take the sound quality to the next level.
dsasdadasdadada

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@Sam.Shab - Thanks for your comments. Well against Alienware the config that I've made is a vast diff in looks and the cost too.:razz:
Yes i'm very particular about the looks, no matter if i pay extra to get something unique.
The Battery life in 5 hrs to 5.30 on average settings. Weight is aprrox of 2.5 kg depends on the config.
Well this laptop is for multipurpose as I'm a DJ so a lot of heavy mutli-softwares running at same time.
And also i got a good deal just for 61400/- as i custom built on the dell site and the cost came upto 72200/- some change .
Really happy with it..

5hrs is nice for that lappy :razz: at that weight.

i asking how can you buy a not so good cabby & take risk? not makes proper sense.

anyways did u get the rest of the parts for ur rig?

not yet. Rahul (it wares owner) not yet send as the reqd document not reached. not checked today. should receive parts this week.

vwad

In the zone
Just to tell you guys here. Data Care Corporation, Nahar Integrated Systems & Services Pvt Ltd and Ace Brain Systems & Software Pvt Ltd. being the one of prime hardware stores in Pune, I sent them an email with my required configuration and asked for ONLY estimates with clear intimation of ONLY collecting price quotes from everyone in this field in Pune, they have not even replied me at all. :lol: Only received the read receipt of my email. :lol:

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
They will not reply. Stuff like this to happen will take another 10 years in India. Computer vendors are a$$-holes in India. Guys like Itwares, abgbg, lynx,delta page smc (to a certain extent) are doing a good job.

Order your stuff from Mumbai man, you will get better choice. Like me, live 15 minutes away from Nehru Place. It is one of Asia's biggest IT markets. I never ever go there. Everything online.

vwad

In the zone
^^
They will not reply. Stuff like this to happen will take another 10 years in India. Computer vendors are a$$-holes in India. Guys like Itwares, abgbg, lynx,delta page smc (to a certain extent) are doing a good job.

Order your stuff from Mumbai man, you will get better choice. Like me, live 15 minutes away from Nehru Place. It is one of Asia's biggest IT markets. I never ever go there. Everything online.

Exactly the thoughts where my mind is going :)

I checked TheITWares.com but they only have Cash on Delivery as payment option. My order is going to be huge of about 20k , how can I pay so much cash and plus they don't have any other option on their site like net banking etc. Otherwise I would have definitely bought from them. TheITdepot seems nice and have those payment options but their prices are high on some parts plus there are some items which are only available on theitwares.com

Last edited:

fatalcore

Journeyman
^^^^
7 External HDD's..? :shock: Does he rent those..? :razz:

Hi, :D No i dont rent those.....

But i have dedicated HDD's for each purpose....
2 for movies (Black ones)
1 for music(Blue)
1 for games(Red)
1 for images(White)
1 for carrying data from different people.(Black)
1 for important back up files ( Images of different OS etc ) (Black)

These are all 500GB free go agent drives

i have another 1 TB normal external drive for software back up....:)

Apart from this my pc has only 250GB seagate sata !:grin: No worry.

Top Bottom