Post your latest Purchase

ratul

█████████████████
^^ front trigger buttons can not be good, check again. :p

yeah, they are not as good as xbox controller's triggers :p, just two regular buttons, but are quite smooth, and for this cost, it's really good.. :cool:

No congos.
My Xbox 360 controller for Windows is better

:-( of course it's the best controller out there, i just needed a temporary gamepad for 3-4 months, this seemed the best to me @ low budget, rest i have postponed my decision to buy xbox controller, as now i'm waiting for xbox one controllers to enter into the market.. :)

Gollum

Collector
well buttons are smooth and analog sticks are quite responsive, it's definitely a bang for your buck, and best part: one year warranty, and service center is just 10min. walking from my home.. :D
good on the warranty part.
roughness on the action buttons actually gave be blisters on my thumb
^^ front trigger buttons can not be good, check again. :p
Its the left analog stick which will die first
mine automatically goes to the left
No congos.
My Xbox 360 controller for Windows is better

you can't stop boasting, can you? :p
i have the 360 controller too, its the best for PC for sure!!!

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
yeah, they are not as good as xbox controller's triggers :p, just two regular buttons, but are quite smooth, and for this cost, it's really good.. :cool:

:-( of course it's the best controller out there, i just needed a temporary gamepad for 3-4 months, this seemed the best to me @ low budget, rest i have postponed my decision to buy xbox controller, as now i'm waiting for xbox one controllers to enter into the market.. :)

Okey.I was thinking you are one of those gullible,el-cheapo dudes who bought that as a permanent use gamepad

ratul

█████████████████
good on the warranty part.
roughness on the action buttons actually gave be blisters on my thumb

Its the left analog stick which will die first
mine automatically goes to the left

you can't stop boasting, can you? :p
i have the 360 controller too, its the best for PC for sure!!!

you have the same?? is it good enough for 3-4months?? don't really care about any problems until it's under warranty.. :p

Gollum

Collector
you have the same?? is it good enough for 3-4months?? don't really care about any problems until it's under warranty.. :p

i bought this one when I was in univ. it lasts quite a while mine still works but then there is the issue with the analogstick, I have to turn it off. I like the turbo thing. the dpad will work for almost forever but will give you a great exercise and make your thumbs really strong. I almost did not notice the driver CD and saw it at the last minute, you can't download the driver from the website.
If you play nfs most wanted the vibration mapping will not match and the controller vibrates as you turn. this will be annoying as hell
DMC2 does not work well with this controller
DMC4 will work well
new games work okay but some may fail to recognize the vibration mapping and again the controller will vibrate when it should not
like if you play an fps, the controller will vibrate when you turn left or right but not when you fire your weapon lol
after getting a job the first thing that I did was get the 360 controller.
But nothing Beats the Dualshock3, My ps3 controller is silky smooth and I have not come across an analog stick as smooth as Dualshock3. Its like rubbing your thumb over the n****** of .. :D

so I bought the silver controller too. that's speaks pure sexy

Last edited:

ratul

█████████████████
i bought this one when I was in univ. it lasts quite a while. I almost did not notice the driver CD and saw it at the last minute, you can't download the driver from the website.
If you play nfs most wanted the vibration mapping will not match and the controller vibrates as you turn. this will be annoying as hell
DMC2 does not work well with this controller
DMC4 will work well
new games work okay but some may fail to recognize the vibration mapping and again the controller will vibrate when it should not
like if you play an fps, the controller will vibrate when you turn left or right but not when you fire your weapon lol
after getting a job the first thing that I did was get the 360 controller

means it's OK for temporary use.. :p
and btw, i was able to install drivers from their website: *zebronics.info/downloads/gamepad/200jp/ZEB-200JP.zip

icebags

Technomancer

at cheap level, nothing beats a frontech gamepad. my fantasypad is ~8 yrs old, i dont use gamepads as much, but this one has been through several 100s of hrs of play and still as good as new. rock solid stuff. :)
(front buttons suck tho - as usual with cheap gamepads)

kartikoli

Busy!!
purchased

xolo q800 (delivered)
xolo q700 (expecting delivery today)
2 rebock socks (expecting delivery today)
2 slippers (expecting delivery today)
logiteck MK 200 combo (placed an order yesterday)
flip cover for xolo q800 (placed an order yesterday)

going to place an order for tp link mr3420

Top Bottom