Post your latest Purchase

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Thanks. But no plans as of now to mod them. Dell covers them with nice 3yr Premium Warranty. May be getting another HD 7970 within 10-15 days. Fingers-cross

@D3P: You planning to go 6-monitor-landscape? BTW, didn't you have a 27 incher Asus? Sold?
Also how are the displays connecting to the GPU? 2 miniDP+1 HDMI?

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Just ordered Benro T-660EX tripod from Flipkart. Purchased for casual photography and video review of gadget and gizmos :D
Benro T-600EX - Benro: Flipkart.com

d3p

PowerHouse
Yeah. That will be necessary for 1920p ..

Yep. May be games like metro last night might bring a single hd7970 into his knees.

@D3P- Threesome purchase. Congos :D

Thanks Dada..

@D3P: You planning to go 6-monitor-landscape? BTW, didn't you have a 27 incher Asus? Sold?
Also how are the displays connecting to the GPU? 2 miniDP+1 HDMI?

No way for 6 displays. Space and budget constraints.
One with DVI-D , HDMI to DVI-D, Last with mini DP to DP and DP to DP male.

d3p

PowerHouse
Just ordered Benro T-660EX tripod from Flipkart. Purchased for casual photography and video review of gadget and gizmos :D
Benro T-600EX - Benro: Flipkart.com

Congrats Dada. Croma used sell their basic tripod for 999.00. Very basic though.

a question here : isn't that 1080p? 1920 X 1080 ?

Nope. In landscape these monitors support 1920 x1200. In portrait its 3600 x 1920 for the three.

jasku

In the zone
@d3p that setup is pure drool worthy, I will attempt one when I shift to my new place, putting em in portrait does some space, but awesome awesome setup mate, congrats

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
^ Awesome setup buddy :)
Congrats. I am still in shock :>

How much did the setup of GPU+3 monitors cost? And what kind of fps are you getting on The Run and at what settings?
I'd love to have a knowledge of what the fps are going to be on a system like this for crysis 2.

PS: move the middle monitor a-quarter of an inch to the front and let its bezel overlap/cover the bezels of the monitors on the sides. Thats going to get you even better bezel-widths without spending a penny or modding ;)

dan4u

Took Off!!!
@d3p I got goosebumps :-D.....neat build man!!! :-D

btw I got my Nexus 4 :mrgreen:

*i46.tinypic.com/2mg1tax.jpg

*i47.tinypic.com/34jf69j.jpg

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent

How much did the setup of GPU+3 monitors cost? And what kind of fps are you getting on The Run and at what settings?
I'd love to have a knowledge of what the fps are going to be on a system like this for crysis 2.

PS: move the middle monitor a-quarter of an inch to the front and let its bezel overlap/cover the bezels of the monitors on the sides. Thats going to get you even better bezel-widths without spending a penny or modding ;)
^ that's ok for racing games bad idea for fps

d3p

PowerHouse

Thanks for the appreciations. Didn't have a count, how much it went ? Surely will post how Crysis 2 or 3 looks with this resolution.

@d3p that setup is pure drool worthy, I will attempt one when I shift to my new place, putting em in portrait does some space, but awesome awesome setup mate, congrats

So Many pixels :D @D3p great one!

No so much actually. But i have screwed normal computing with this eyenifinity setup.

Looks awesome :) What clocks are you running your 7970 at?

1150MHz without any voltage mod.

@d3p I got goosebumps :-D.....neat build man!!! :-D

btw I got my Nexus 4 :mrgreen:

Congrats on your Nexus.