Post your latest Purchase

arko1983

In the zone
Nice Purchases Arko1983.

Time to bring the rain. Take it slow & try Codemasters F1 2011. That's the most easiest game to handle with Logitech G27 [in case its your first time].

Next should be Race Driver : Grid & Congrats you've tamed the beast.

i have played grid but i dont like the game too much.will try f1.

d3p

PowerHouse
Dude GRID is awesome, when it Comes to Simulation Games. Anway personal choice.

Also try Dirt Series, Race 07, WTCC 2 from Simbin.

Edit: If possible then post a pic of the setup including the Logitech G27. Sorry i can't able to see the pics. I will check them later from home.

Last edited:

SunE

Professional Newbie
^^ d3p he did post a pic of his setup and I even commented on it(last comment of the previous page).

@GhorMaanas & arko1983, I think you're talking about Black Friday deals. It's a once a year high discount shopping fest in US that comes on the Friday after Thanksgiving.

abhidev

Human Spambot
got this iball mouse for R.400

*i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/abhidev/My%20Purchases/IMG_0249.jpg

*i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/abhidev/My%20Purchases/IMG_0252.jpg

*i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/abhidev/My%20Purchases/IMG_0253.jpg

arko1983

In the zone
Dude dude dude what have you done??!!!!

The H-shifter goes to the left of your wheel. We Indians use right hand drive :p
I know .i have some minor physical problems in my left hand(i prefer my right hand,anyway all games r u.s, style so they have right hand gears).

Dude GRID is awesome, when it Comes to Simulation Games. Anway personal choice.

Also try Dirt Series, Race 07, WTCC 2 from Simbin.

Edit: If possible then post a pic of the setup including the Logitech G27. Sorry i can't able to see the pics. I will check them later from home.
i have played dirt and liked it but i hate grid bcoz braking is very hard in that game.will try the other games.do u know any games that may improve my real driving skills.

^^ d3p he did post a pic of his setup and I even commented on it(last comment of the previous page).

@GhorMaanas & arko1983, I think you're talking about Black Friday deals. It's a once a year high discount shopping fest in US that comes on the Friday after Thanksgiving.
I explained to him in pm.(GhorMaanas check ur pm)

Last edited:

SunE

Professional Newbie
^^ Ok.
For real-life driving skill improvement go drive a real car :p
But if you're limited to virtual only, Test Drive Unlimited 1&2 are good I've heard. Apart from that, GTR Evolution.

The thing to note is that there aren't any really good actual driving simulators out there with the degree of realism as high as say Flight simulator from Microsoft.
Reason for this is, games are developed by the Western people for the Western people and most of those people own real cars. So there isn't actually that big a market for a full-fledged car driving simulator as if someone wants to practice driving, they just take their actual car out for a cruise.

arko1983

In the zone
^^ Ok.
For real-life driving skill improvement go drive a real car :p
But if you're limited to virtual only, Test Drive Unlimited 1&2 are good I've heard. Apart from that, GTR Evolution.

The thing to note is that there aren't any really good actual driving simulators out there with the degree of realism as high as say Flight simulator from Microsoft.
Reason for this is, games are developed by the Western people for the Western people and most of those people own real cars. So there isn't actually that big a market for a full-fledged car driving simulator as if someone wants to practice driving, they just take their actual car out for a cruise.
u r right driving sims cant improve real life driving skills.

d3p

PowerHouse
Drivings Simulators will only help, if you're a Close Circuit Racer.

In real, you need to hold your horses....

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
There aren't good racing sims for pc. Not in the level of gran turismo or forza. GRID is not even close against these two behemoths.

SunE

Professional Newbie
@ d3p & arko1983 guys looking at how happy you two are with your G27s, even I decided to purchase one (racing wheel that is :p G27 is way outta my league). Please suggest me a good and cheap(perfect example of an oxymoron :p :p) racing wheel for a beginner like me. From my research this seems to be the best option. Max budget 4k.

Thanx :)

d3p

PowerHouse
@ d3p & arko1983 guys looking at how happy you two are with your G27s, even I decided to purchase one (racing wheel that is :p G27 is way outta my league). Please suggest me a good and cheap(perfect example of an oxymoron :p :p) racing wheel for a beginner like me. From my research this seems to be the best option. Max budget 4k.

Thanx :)

Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Experience 2in1 at 4k is the best option.

Also have a look at Zebronics ZEB-1000GW @ 2.8k [VFM]

funskar

Padawan
Belkin surge protector for Rs.395 from sulekha

*i.imgur.com/Mpf7f.jpg

Sandisk 8gb c4 sd card for Rs.177 each

*i.imgur.com/7ZCMy.jpg

Picx quality is nt good bcoz its taken from intex webcam:mrgreen:

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
^^good purchase . Look like you are a music lover - steel series v2 , usb sound card and now Tekfusion TwinWoofers . So is it better than CX 180 ?? and what is the price of it ??

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Got myself a few knick knacks...

Huawei E177 3G modem via ebay @ 1445/- shipped

Amkette FlashTV HD with free HDMI cable @3790/- shipped

Soundmagic PL-30 from MP4Nation @ discount...cost me about 600 bucks...for a friend

Brainwavz B2 on the way from MP4Nation... :))

Top Bottom