Post your latest Purchase

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I was thinkin the same n was plannin on buying, but its a false info.. Tey are damn loud... Google it..

Anything with higher CFM will be noiser because of the air it moves. Correct me if I am wrong.

I don't mind loudness because most of the time I am using IEMs so almost all of the noise is cut off.

How abt Scythe Slip Stream

Scythe Slip Stream - 110 CFM @ 37 dbA

Scythe S-Flex - 75 CFM @ 35 dbA

Hey that's good. I gotta decide which fan to buy before june.

tkin

Back to school!!
I was thinkin the same n was plannin on buying, but its a false info.. Tey are damn loud... Google it..
Not to me, if you think they are loud then the only fans that will be good for you are noctua P12, as they are silent, you should listen to my CM Xtraflo, its a storm compared to the R4s :p

tkin

Back to school!!
^^ so R4s better than xtraflo fans??
Only in sound, I had used R4s extensively(have 2 lying around as I don't need them atm), they are silent, but for some reason they do not deliver 90CFM, I guess around 60-70CFM, the xtraflo is loud, but it pushes a lot of air, I can feel the air flow even 2 feet away from the back of the cabinet.

So:
Silence and performance=R4
Pure performance=Xtraflo

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Today Received my Jackly 31-in-one screwdriver today from Ebay.

Total cost-Rs99+Rs11(shipping)=Rs 111/-

Here its pics
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0369.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0371.jpg

Thanks to tkin for the link :)

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
@Tenida; Nice buy!! I order one too.. @ Rs.105 (Free Shipping)

Btw, ins't 99+11 = 110 :p (Sorry, couldn't resist pointing out!)

tkin

Back to school!!
@Tenida.. hope u can screw up anything with tat :wink:
ROFL. :razz:

I wanted one with longer attachments. Those are quite short when added to the handle.
Another set from jackley(with flat case), comes with length attachment, I bought one long ago, it seems this model with the attachment is no longer available.

*i.imgur.com/sgXhX.jpg

*i.imgur.com/wmITV.jpg

My last set of cable ties ran out(friends took them), so bought 100 more for 20/-, these ones are white, but would not cause any issues since they'll be hidden most of the times.

*i.imgur.com/xwlzV.jpg

Also bought 2 SATA cables with clips, were looking for these for a long time, 10/- each from MD.