Post your latest Purchase

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Nice, post a pic showing the cooler installed on your mobo(Z68), I need the snap for my cooler guide(you would be credited), write a review if possible.

Will post pic friday night, too tired now. I am not good at reviews.

Thanks ithehappy and d3p5kor

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
haha...no worries with noise isolating IEMs in my ears :)

Btw I have Scythe in Pull config.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
haha...no worries with noise isolating IEMs in my ears :)

Btw I have Scythe in Pull config.

I think a while back there was a post by asingh not to use 3000 RPM fans in coolers...they pull in way too much dust unless u r in a conditioned environment.

Anyway, nice purchase!!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I think a while back there was a post by asingh not to use 3000 RPM fans in coolers...they pull in way too much dust unless u r in a conditioned environment.

Anyway, nice purchase!!

I think that was about not to use them as intake fans.

ithehappy

Human Spambot

Anyway, nice purchase!!
I am using a pair of 2000 rpm R4 in Push-Pull for my Cooler, when I opened it after one month, I was...leave it.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
I am also going to open my cabinet soon. To plug in a 2 TB platter and clean it out. Dreading it. Been like 6 months since I lifted the hood. Going to be a sorry mess in there. All ready games are crashing during > 45 mins of play. Guess the vRAMS are heating up. Yesterday to 'counter' this I upped my side intake to 3000RPM.

By the way guys, am still on Crysis 2. How much more is left. I am at:

Tear-a$$ing my way inside a tank to the hive. Just before this, I got knocked off the Liberty Island bridge. Was hanging on with one hand, and a yellow car hit me into the water..?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I am also going to open my cabinet soon. To plug in a 2 TB platter and clean it out. Dreading it. Been like 6 months since I lifted the hood. Going to be a sorry mess in there. All ready games are crashing during > 45 mins of play. Guess the vRAMS are heating up. Yesterday to 'counter' this I upped my side intake to 3000RPM.

By the way guys, am still on Crysis 2. How much more is left. I am at:

Tear-a$$ing my way inside a tank to the hive. Just before this, I got knocked off the Liberty Island bridge. Was hanging on with one hand, and a yellow car hit me into the water..?

You are half way through buddy. :smile: