mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Yesterday I bought these:

1 CM 120mm LED Silent fan @ 480

1 GlacialPower 80mm fan @ 150

From MD Computers Kolkata

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ congrats. but i think it isn't a good move to add stickers to side of cabinet. it'll cut out the exchange of heat through the sides eve if it got no fan.

nmenon

Broken In
Purchased a Nokia 2730 Classic for my Uncle from the Nokia Priority Dealer in the Oberon Mall in Cochin. Priced at Rs. 4200, with a 1GB memory card, Charges and WH-102 Headset in the box. Supports 3G. S40 based with a 2MP camera and 2" 240x320 screen.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats.....I've that one as well :p

congrats bro
430 is the new gamma :grin:

Thanks .... actually I think It's better than Gamma

The cabinet looks damn cool. post some pics will you? Also measure the temp differences between the previous and the new cabinet. I'm planning to get a new cabby in October, I was eying the CM690 but CM430 looks good VFM.

Check this out :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/hardware-discussions/130697-cooler-master-elite-430-discussion-thread.html

@topgear, congrats. that cabby with those extra fans will perform way better (of course look wise too) than any cabby in its range. now time for some pics :smile:

Check this out :
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/hardware-discussions/130697-cooler-master-elite-430-discussion-thread.html

gamma is better imo

May be ... but for me it's the best ( NZXT products are not available in my city )

Yesterday I bought these:

1 CM 120mm LED Silent fan @ 480

1 GlacialPower 80mm fan @ 150

From MD Computers Kolkata

Congrats

clmlbx

Technomancer
Athlon x4 635 @ 5150
kingston 2gb ddr3 1333mhz @ 2475
Gigabyte ma785gmt-us2h @ 5500
Logitech combo @ 675
sata lg dvd writer @ 975
wester digital green 500 gb 32 mb @ 1975
samsung b2030 @ 6500
Zebronics circle @ 1050
logitech R-5 speakers @ 400

ageless1003

Right off the assembly line
my recent purchase

5th Aug 2010
Cooler master PSU- Silent pro 850w bought for Rs 9500/-(including VAT)
from Nehru place, New Delhi.I bought Cooler master because i was looking for some reliable and efficient PSU that could support my SLI configured core i7 RIG.It has petty neat labeled out slots for sata as well PCI cables and i could easily fit it in my system and was up and running in no time.:-o

Piyush

Lanaya
^^well congrats
its surely a beefy PSU

however u can also get along with the corsair PSUs
they are dependable too

ageless1003

Right off the assembly line
So my other purchases which i bought from Nehru Place about 10months back.(sorry for the delay)

1) Asus P6T deluxe V2 - Rs 22500/- from Rashi periperhals
2) XFX 275 GTX - Rs 18000/-
3) Cooler Master HAF 922 - Rs 7000/-
4) 4GB DDR3 Transcend 1333Mhz - Rs 5000/-

I am using this purchase with some of my things which i already had like HDD's and all for gaming and 3d art as well as learning to overclock(little bit)!!
This RIG still has given me no issues and worked awesome.

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
^^ bad choice in buying from rashi, hope your products don't give you any probs.
Btw my purchase-

WD My Book Essential 1 TB + Logitech Wireless Desktop MK250 for Rs 6457 (inc shipping) from TheITDepot. i could have got the things cheaper but theitdepot allowed credit card payment.

Problems faced -
Power cable for HDD went bad in just a day of use due to power fluctuation
Had to pick up order from post office as the package was too big

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
i know. my father received a call from the post office to pick it up. The individual pricing is Rs 1349 for Logitech combo and Rs 4730 for HDD. Rs 378 for shipping

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
Free Gift to all from my side to all of you

BitDefender Antivirus 2010 - FREE FOR 24 HOURS!-12 MONTH LICENCE

Promo Information
Incisive Media, the publisher's of the V3.co.uk Software Store, are the only authorised distributors of the BitDefender Antivirus 2010 promotion. Use the build provided here and as part of this promotion. Using any other build, with the promotional serial code, may not guarantee future updates (such as the 2011 edition, due soon). Do not re-distribute this build.
The promotion is online and available between midday CET Friday 13 of August and midday CET Saturday 14 of August. You can obtain your serial code during this period and install at any time.
How To Get Your Serial Code

Download the BitDefender Antivirus 2010 build from this store and go to *www.bitdefender.co.uk/site/Promotions/free24hours/ to get your serial code. Your serial code is valid for 1-PC for 1-Year.

Source V3 Software Store - BitDefender Antivirus 2010 [1-PC, 1-Year] - 100% off RRP

Sorry to post here as it is one of the most active thread in the forum . Grab ithe keys for your friends , relatives and ofcourse for yourself

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

^^well congrats
its surely a beefy PSU

however u can also get along with the corsair PSUs
they are dependable too
don't suggest a cosair psu any more, as their after sale service is poor as compare to a cheap local psu's, already 10 days past when i sent my psu for RMA . Today called them on bangelaru center they don't have any update for my RMA.

Last edited:

funkysourav

What The.... !!!
Prakash29617 said:
don't suggest a cosair psu any more, as their after sale service is poor as copare to a cheap local psu's, already 10 days past when i sent my psu for RMA . Today called them on bangelaru center they don't have any update for my RMA.
Huh!!
why are you comparing corsair with el-cheapo ones?:?
if not corsair, then what do you suggest?

Top Bottom