Post your latest Purchase

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
those are good questions
find out

- - - Updated - - -

there is plenty of "new old stock" sold as salvaged parts cobbled together to make Frankenstein watches, this is actually not so hard to find. You may never know if the old watches have parts switched with functionally the same watches, these are more expensive but better than "hmt pilot" on olx

you can identify from the weight. The real ones are heavier. the lettering on the casing is narrowly machined, you can just see this also. there is also one other thing about hmt watches, it is very obvious if someone points it out, but you need to spend some time with it alone to get it on your own

no other watch in the world gives you that thing

It's not national pride. It is not sentiment. There is something physical and tangible that you ****s wont notice.

- - - Updated - - -

12 circles. I think of it as a holy ritual.

- - - Updated - - -

actually, I wanted this so bad, I can write a self help book on just getting it
it was magical, as if cells on my skin magnetically conjured that watch

- - - Updated - - -

I was always very punctual till I got this watch.
Now I just look at the dial and don't need to go anywhere.

i love the way you write, boy

amjath

Human Spambot
Congrats [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] awesome purchase man a classic watch is better. Smart watches bandwagon was so hyped that now at this year's CES don't have a smart watch at display

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Congrats [MENTION=56202]Anorion[/MENTION] awesome purchase man a classic watch is better. Smart watches bandwagon was so hyped that now at this year's CES don't have a smart watch at display

yeah. The best smartwatch offered by any company is going to be superseded by the same company in the next year. HMT watches last so long.

took a marginally better picture.
*i.imgur.com/cdIBMGG.jpg

good night

amansingh

Right off the assembly line
Hi,

How is your experience so far with RE hub MPPT solar interface. Actually, I am planning to buy this solar charge controller.

Thanks,
Aman

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
MI 20000mAh Power Bank
*i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/tanmoy88/Random/002_zpsreffunm4.jpg

My "MI Accessories" Collections:
*i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/tanmoy88/i64pimgpsh_fullsize_distr_zpslcsepgyk.jpg

1. 20000mAh Mi Power Bank
2. 16000 mAh Mi Power Bank
3. 10400mAh Mi Power Bank
4. 5200mAh Mi Power Bank
5. Mi USB Fan
6. MI LED Light Blue
7. Mi Bluetooth Speaker

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
what are those things with propeller? and those in middle looks like USB Brush. WHat are those?? please do post the price of each product also.

Moy

Gadget Freak/Flashaholic
Got a beautiful wallet as gift from my sister-in-law, as I got my first job and that too government job [Bank Clerk In Allahabad Bank]

*i1366.photobucket.com/albums/r772/tanmoy88/Random/004_zpsbcd2jqjg.jpg

Top Bottom