calanor

Right off the assembly line
Mine is fedora 11
Theme pack Mac4Lin

c2d e6550,intel g33fb,ati radeon 3650 hd,2gb ram,160gb harddisk
zebronics platinum 400 watts smps

calanor

Right off the assembly line
sorry i had to post my query here but it seems i am not allowed to start a thread
has anyone successfully installed fglrx on r6xx,r7XX cards in fedora 11
man i tried everything but my pointer flickers endlessly and its making me go insane
plz help

vaithy

In the zone
MoonOs- Makara
E-17 desktop

*img32.imageshack.us/img32/1236/snapshot3j.png

Although installed windows -7 alongwith my other distros(Linux Mint-7,Fedora-11,sabayan-4.2,Artix,and Moon OS, I rarely use it or felt that it is not needed.. However not wasting the wallpaper come it just fidlled with gimp then thensfr it to Moon OS
Hey, now how windows wallpaper useful to us.. afterall what is Windows.. Simply a wallpaper OS always be.. peoples don't buy computers they want to show case it so buy it with windows wallpapers..
*img195.imageshack.us/img195/9841/snapshot5k.png

E-17 has so matured ,but ubuntu still showing e-16 repositories..Just go to distrowatch download moonOS which is in its version -3 codenamed 'makara'.. also lot of e themes available download it..

I changed the greenish theme come with 'makara'-original moon os wallpaper is also beautifull and ravishing as Open Suse's Green lizard..sad I have to deposed to dustbin because of its M$ link..

*img10.imageshack.us/img10/4634/snapshot4p.png

Last edited:

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Sorry i had to post my query here but it seems i am not allowed to start a thread
Hmm maybe some kind of rule has been implemented to prevent new posters to make a thread or something to reduce spam. Private Message an admin or Moderator.
has anyone successfully installed fglrx on r6xx,r7XX cards in fedora 11
Refer : *www.phoronix.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17603

Hey, now how windows wallpaper useful to us.. afterall what is Windows.. Simply a wallpaper OS always be.. peoples don't buy computers they want to show case it so buy it with windows wallpapers..
Rather interesting view. However I would disagree merely based on the actual number of users/corporations using it.
E-17 has so matured ,but ubuntu still showing e-16 repositories..Just go to distrowatch download moonOS which is in its version -3 codenamed 'makara'.. also lot of e themes available download it..
You can install e17 on Ubuntu as well.
Refer : *www.ubuntugeek.com/howto-install-e17-enlightenment-desktop-in-ubuntu.html

Out of curiosity. What do you do with
Linux Mint-7
Fedora-11
Sabayan-4.2
Artix
Moon OS

By the way. Nice desktop.

Last edited:

vaithy

In the zone
Out of curiosity. What do you do with
Linux Mint-7
Fedora-11
Sabayan-4.2
Artix
Moon OS

By the way. Nice desktop.

Thanks !
Microsoft CEO once said 'Linux is cancer' In my view it is worst than that.. Once you taste the success of Installation of single distro, you may want more and ended up with strange disease called.''distroshoppermania' which has so far no cure..Everyday before I go to bed ,'Praise the Lord inthe Heaven, Grant my wish for Tomorrow that I 'll see a single linux Distro in my Desktop".
In the Morning when Distrowatch announced a new distro, my resolution goes in to Heavenly ways.. So far Lord has no mercy on the sinful Linux user like me..
Even my family life was stripped with matrimonial dishormany because of Linux.. My wife strongly believe linux is some sort of secret code exchanged between my 'Lover' in the Internet, she is seriously consider to consult the Lawyer..
So beware friends..
Be careful with Linux!!
It is injurious to your matrimonial life..
It'll make your friends desert you, because only his computer get virus but not yours..

Krow

Crowman
^Lol! That is funny and it is an article written by someone. Its in the collection of interesting articles on OSS, called Linux Sucks! :D

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
[offtopic] @ vaithy
interesting one n funny too........i hvnt read that earlier so good move.....!!!

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
Thanks !
Microsoft CEO once said 'Linux is cancer' In my view it is worst than that.. Once you taste the success of Installation of single distro, you may want more and ended up with strange disease called.''distroshoppermania' which has so far no cure..Everyday before I go to bed ,'Praise the Lord inthe Heaven, Grant my wish for Tomorrow that I 'll see a single linux Distro in my Desktop".
In the Morning when Distrowatch announced a new distro, my resolution goes in to Heavenly ways.. So far Lord has no mercy on the sinful Linux user like me..
Even my family life was stripped with matrimonial dishormany because of Linux.. My wife strongly believe linux is some sort of secret code exchanged between my 'Lover' in the Internet, she is seriously consider to consult the Lawyer..
So beware friends..
Be careful with Linux!!
It is injurious to your matrimonial life..
It'll make your friends desert you, because only his computer get virus but not yours..

lol :p

ya, 'distroshoppermania' is great disease I hav seen in almost all linux users :)

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
here is ubuntu 9.04 desktop, just finished installing...so nothing much.

*img43.imageshack.us/img43/5828/screenshot01ob.th.png *img29.imageshack.us/img29/7243/screenshot04d.th.png *img29.imageshack.us/img29/5249/screenshotcylinder.th.png

amitabhishek

Bad to the bone
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/[URL=*img...us/img131/8563/screenshota.th.png[/IMG][/URL]*img131.imageshack.us/img131/8563/screenshota.th.png*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/%5Burl=*img131.imageshack.us/i/screenshota.png/%5D%5Bimg=*img131.imageshack.us/img131/8563/screenshota.th.png%5D%5B/url%5D

Thats my little effort!

Krow

Crowman
@ GigaHeartz Please resize the image to 640x480. Forum width is messy now. :)

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
Here is my Mac OS X Snow Leopard mod for my Ubuntu 9.04:

*img98.imageshack.us/img98/8449/macosxleo02k.th.png *img379.imageshack.us/img379/9026/macosxleo01.th.png *img134.imageshack.us/img134/6956/macosxleo03.th.png

this is not the Mac4Lin pack...I gathered different GTK+ elements from different sources and assembled together to make my on theme. :)

GigaHeartz

Off the beaten track
*img131.imageshack.us/img131/8563/screenshota.th.png*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/%5Burl=*img131.imageshack.us/i/screenshota.png/%5D%5Bimg=*img131.imageshack.us/img131/8563/screenshota.th.png%5D%5B/url%5D

Thats my little effort!
is that jaunty?.. what is that theme and icons? care to elaborate

GigaHeartz

Off the beaten track
how about this?..

*img88.imageshack.us/img88/996/screenshotci.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Krow

Crowman
^Resize that pic to 640x480 resolution man. Not everybody has a 40" widescreen monitor like you. :x