Post the dumbest thing you've ever heard about technology :cool:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
And the growth of chinese economy.

That would have grown no matter which phone he would have opted for, other than the Korea-manufactured ones. Contributing to Chinese economy by Indian company-route is better than contributing to Chinese economy by Japanese/American/whatever-company-route.

PS: Which phone are you using? Are you sure it's manufactured in Korea and not just the company is originated from Korea?

Hrishi

That would have grown no matter which phone he would have opted for, other than the Korea-manufactured ones. Contributing to Chinese economy by Indian company-route is better than contributing to Chinese economy by Japanese/American/whatever-company-route.

PS: Which phone are you using? Are you sure it's manufactured in Korea and not just the company is originated from Korea?

Manufactured in Korea.!!!! :)
Mine ain't chinese !!!" Ehehe .

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Micromax is an Indian company but the phones are manufactured in China and imported from there. But then, even iPhones are made in China. Micromax had decided to start assembling the phones in India and then export to Russia, Dubai and Hong Kong. Great move!

Micromax has many issues. While most face issues with microphone and speakers, some have even faced defective screens(and then service center's trips for 2 months). Consider yourself lucky if you don't face these issues. Other than this, just enjoy the phone and be happy that you contributed to growth of Indian economy. :)

lol after purchase tats all i can do now.........

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Stop laughing and making fun of him. He clearly mentioned he had budget constraints(who doesn't?!) and needed a big screen. :|

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Stop bashing micromax. I used Micromax canvas HD today and the screen was brilliant. Loved playing subway surfers on it. The touch was smooth too

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Stop bashing micromax. I used Micromax canvas HD today and the screen was brilliant. Loved playing subway surfers on it. The touch was smooth too

:+1: It just has some reliability issues. Other than that, for the price being paid, it's quite good. Except for the Samsung-inspired design. They even copied Samsung's ads! :facepalm:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
:+1: It just has some reliability issues. Other than that, for the price being paid, it's quite good. Except for the Samsung-inspired design. They even copied Samsung's ads! :facepalm:

I think its for the better.. Samsung should watch those design copy and the ad's and should change thier ways now. Its too boring to have a sammy mobile now.. All of them have the same boring/overly used design.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
I think its for the better.. Samsung should watch those design copy and the ad's and should change thier ways now. Its too boring to have a sammy mobile now.. All of them have the same boring/overly used design.

Precisely.

Top Bottom