** Post all your BSNL Broadband Related Queries Here **

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Re: **Post all your BSNL Dataone Related Queries Here**

rksingh_web said:
I Get Dataone. But Unabal To Connect , I Configure According To The Manual But Still My Connection Not Woprking

.only One Problem Occured And This That Vpi/vci 0/35 Which Uses Pppoe It Unable To Connect To Server.

I Uses Diffrent Settings More Then 100 Times But Still Nothing Happen ,how To Resolove Problem Of Vpi/vci 0/35 , My Phone Line Is Ok.only Problem Is Pvc-6 ( 0/35 ,ppoed, Dns Enabled ,enc-llc Is Not Working)

But Only One Thing I Also Want To Is Std Facility Required Into The Phone As In My Phone Only Local Facility Enabled

Is For Dataone Broadband Std/isd Facility Required In The Telephone.my Modem Is Ok But It Unable To Conncet Vpi/vci Conncetction Which Settings Are 0/35, Pppoe, Dns Enabled,llc)why It Happens? How To Correct It And Enjoy Braodaband Service
see first of all pls post a screenshot of ur screen so we will know where u are wrong.
also no std is required even outgoing is not required for dataone

serendipiti said:
I am having a strange problem.I am on Home 250 plan of Dataone and this morning i connected successfully to Dataone like every other day.From 11 am onwards i am constantly getting an error 691(wrong username/password)whenever i try to connect.Fact is i've not changed my password recently(as i said i used autosaved pw to connect and connect i did this morning).
Another thing:i'm from asansol-can anyone give contact no. of persons of BSNL who i need to talk to regarding this in case this doesn't resolve(saw some similar question on vinuthomas.com and seems this happens in Dataone as some users posted;for lucky ones it goes away on its own for others it drags on a bit requiring resetting of password etc.).
Please help!
try calling there toll free all india helpline- 1800-424-1600.but chances are less u will get help
also u can call up 197 the say the person that u want ur xzy exchange no.
where xzy is ur exchange name

Last edited:

tinku dhar

In the zone

serendipiti said:
But no one in my locality seems to be having the prob...only me..if it were a server thing wudn't more people be affected??

hmmmmmmmmmmm .. ,

well man ... than i think it wuld be gr8 if ya say this prob to BSNL officers not the workers ...
the main officer with lil bit angry expression man ... it will be solved soon ...

lol

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

WHAT IS HAPPENING? For the last 3-4 days, I am getting mad at getting errors 678 and 691. After the heavy rain in Kolkata last week, the phone line also has a crackling sound. The phone drops the line during a conversation. This is getting to my nerves.

For this reason also, the night unlimited downloads are getting affected. Someone rightly said that in order to know the value of 6 hours, ask any person who uses dataone broadband.:(

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz

tinku dhar said:
well yrana .. ,

man .. i can't see anywhere written 500plan man can ya plz plz plz gemme the Screenshot.... of where i can get ???????????????

im teansed man

coz 1 day i used tht when BSNL pplz said me tht its in 500plan ...
at 8 pm and downloaded some stuffs till 2 hrs and still the mb seems to be increased sooo if i have prove i can complain it ...

regards:)

Here is the snapshot of result of Shaplus software. See the encircled "Services" Column..

*img133.imageshack.us/img133/898/sgphoto20060725144856ea1.th.png
Savvy:!:

Last edited:

unni

In the zone

From 25th 9 am onwards, DataOne portal shows my access times by actual time + 05:26 hours. I called one of my friends, and he has the problem too. So, now my downloads during free hours are charged and I have exceeded my limit already. I am Trivandrum. All users, be careful.

PinKLip

Broken In

I have a problem ,I cannot used IE to see my uses in dataone . Login is no problem, but when i click on user info or service records it shows error on page.
I have reinstalled window but no use, that's why i cannot use shaplus dataone( (I donot want ot use the password version)
With firefox there is no prob. Firefox is not supported with shaplus
Please help
thanks
screen shot
*img154.imageshack.us/img154/6131/errorva0.th.gif

vikasg03

Journeyman

hy
i am going to subscribe BSNL broad band with 250 PLAN (400 MB limit) but still not sure whether 400 MB is sufficient or not for me. Thats why i want to know from u people,as per my uses which i describe here can i manage in 400 MB.
1. check daily yahoo mails...having no download attachment only upload CV.
2. open only naukri related sites daily.
3. google searching daily ...
4. Download norton definitions updates 2 times in month
5. open forums regular basis.
6. open newspapers sites.
7. no download any type and no upload other then sending resume.
8. And chatting of course.....

i think i can use net daily 4-5 hours.
For those people who already use BSNL 250 plan i want to know is they manage one month in 400 MB, or pay extra. and also tips for manage in 400 MB limits.

thanks
Vikas

arun_7_85

Right off the assembly line

heloo,

I have two dataone connections one in kerala (business plan)and other at gujarat(home plan ). The problem is I cant connect to dataone in gujarat with the id of the other dataone connection which is at kerala. I need to connect with my other account. Is it possible to do so and how ???

Sanchit

Broken In

Recommend me a broadband modem and a plan within 400 for DataOne broadband.

boys_onnline

Right off the assembly line

hi,
I have started my broadband account with home 250 plan.... Actually I would like to start with home 900 plus as i need to download a lot... Iam not from a city... BSNL has started providing broadband services here only recently... Iam one of the few people to get the connection here...
The problem is I cant change my plan to Home 900 plus.. because officials here say that i cant change the plan until i get the first bill... ie.. i have to wait for nearly two months... Is it true? or the officials here are ill informed?

TechGuru#1

In the zone

^^ after u subscribe 2 DATA1 service,u get ur Telephone bill on Monthly basis!
so u wait till a month!

RajU

After opening the portal *10.240.43.216/webLogin.jsp I am able to login but cannot see my usage or user's info or anything. Every time I click, an error massage occures at the lefthand corner bottom. Can anyone give the details to what to do?
*(I use IE & Opera, also tried with other browsers also)*

yrana2002

Ambassador of Buzz

786 said:
After opening the portal *10.240.43.216/webLogin.jsp I am able to login but cannot see my usage or user's info or anything. Every time I click, an error massage occures at the lefthand corner bottom. Can anyone give the details to what to do?
*(I use IE & Opera, also tried with other browsers also)*

The BSNL site doesnt provide very good info on your usage neither does it provide details on your free timings.
Download other softwares such as Shaplus or DUF. See the previous posts for their links.
Savvy:!:

pop143

Journeyman

Please somebody answer me..

.i changerd to plan 900...now my browsing speed is reduced.

pages were loading damn fast when i was in h500...now 2-3 secs late it is...
this lags in browsing...

but in download am getting 26 kbps .....now....!!!!!!!!!!

donno wots happening......any1 have experienced the same..????

drsethi

Journeyman

PinKLip said:
I have a problem ,I cannot used IE to see my uses in dataone . Login is no problem, but when i click on user info or service records it shows error on page.
I have reinstalled window but no use, that's why i cannot use shaplus dataone( (I donot want ot use the password version)
With firefox there is no prob. Firefox is not supported with shaplus
Please help
thanks
screen shot
*img154.imageshack.us/img154/6131/errorva0.th.gif
use this url in firefox/konqurer
*10.240.144.195/nonie_webLogin.jsp

PinKLip

Broken In

drsethi said:
use this url in firefox/konqurer
*10.240.144.195/nonie_webLogin.jsp
Thanks drsethi,
Info abt this portal is posted in this forum by me long before.
u can search my posts----
Anyway thanks for trying to help me.
yarana2002 said:
The BSNL site doesnt provide very good info on your usage neither does it provide details on your free timings.
Download other softwares such as Shaplus or DUF. See the previous posts for their links.
Savvy
How do you u use nonpassword version of shaplus without going to the bsnl portal??

Last edited:

vikasg03

Journeyman

hy
i am going to subscribe BSNL broad band with 250 PLAN (400 MB limit) but still not sure whether 400 MB is sufficient or not for me. Thats why i want to know from u people,as per my uses which i describe here can i manage in 400 MB.

For those people who already use BSNL 250 plan i want to know is they manage one month in 400 MB, or pay extra. and also tips for manage in 400 MB limits.

thanks
Vikas

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United

vikasg03 said:
hy

thanks
Vikas

For your needs, home 250 plan with 400MB limit will be sufficient. You are not into downloading stuff and the like.:)

PinKLip

Broken In

@vikasg03
to be precise for H250 plan bandwith limit is 410 MBs
So u will get 10MBs more
And strictly NO download

Top Bottom