vishal_bhatia87

drgrudge said:
@ hafees,
D500--> rs. 20k
K500i--> rs. 9.5k

Best mobile under 10k:
Nokia 3660
SE k500i

D500 Prices are drop, Now it is selling for Rs.17500 billed.

imprince

Journeyman
Im using NOKIA3230

but here is somr problem

im able to send files from my cell to PC via bluetooth with Nokia PC Suite ( latest version )
but im not able to send files from PC to my cell phone

plz tell me da solution ?

khandu

In the zone
@drgrudge

oops.. i was referring to Billionton Bluetooth 100M for 1000 bucks and works excellent

@imprince
Which bluetooth r u using ?? and what type of file r u trying to send ?/ plz be specific

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
drgrudge said:
Yeah , see khandu you were reffering to some local make or duplicate walla.

At Nokia it's 995rs :D

Shall we use this one for t/f data to mmc
n
my dealer says the one at 450 bucks is a good enough
how does it differ from the nokia in features?

imprince

Journeyman
khandu said:
@drgrudge

oops.. i was referring to Billionton Bluetooth 100M for 1000 bucks and works excellent

@imprince
Which bluetooth r u using ?? and what type of file r u trying to send ?/ plz be specific
im using CSR Bluetooth Device from IVT corporation and i want to transfor MP3 and some .jpeg files

khandu

In the zone
@rollcage

Its the driver that matters.. i think get a device which uses Microsoft or Widcomm drivers... range shouldnt bother u as u will be sitting next to ur comp while doing this

Nothing is duplicate or fake.. its just that all diff companies are making it.. and that does not mean that they are bad quality.. it is just that Nokia has established itself with a brand name.. There are good companies like ENTER or Billionton companies which are good enough and cheap in market..

Dont take the white very small bluetooths .. they use Bluesoil driver software or something like that and they are not good.. ( Do check that before buying i recommend )

@imprince
Hmm.. on the task bar ( bottom right ).. there is a bluetooth icon.. see if it is white while operating..

and if u r able to connect to Nokia PC Suite 6.5 then u can use file explorer to read ur Phone memory and MMC like a hard drive.. try to directly copy - Paste into the drive .. hopefully u should be able to transfer any type of file..

imprince

Journeyman
Noika PC suite is not searching my device , it gives me da error msg

"""""""""Cannot use the connection type,check that all needed hardware , software and drivers are avilable . (code:Open Media)..

i repeat that im able to transfor all types of files throug my cell phone to my COMPUTER ...

but not PC to Cell PHONE ?

mine cell phone is not detected by NOIKA PCSUITE and windows XP ,, 2 ( Without using Pc suite Software In windows XP )while i clicked on any particular file thn send>Bluetooth Device
thn windows gave me the msg

"Windows cannot find any Bluetooth devices. Make sure that your Bluetooth radio is attached to your computer and is turned on, and that your Bluetooth device is turned on. Follow the setup instructions that came with the device, and then click Search Again. "

What to do now ????????

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Re: problems with sony ericsson chargers

Akshay said:
now i have a prb with SE charger too! whenever i move my cell (k508i) when its charging, d charging stops for a moment n OPTIMISED CHARGING appears on d screen. dat means u r not supposed to move ur cell when its charging? my cousin has a j200i n evn hez got d same prb. i guess SE phones r a definite NO NO coz dey fail to deliver wht matters d most... gud reception quality and gud battery life

I also had similar problems with SE Z200. I had used different Nokia brands but last year I wanted to have a change and hearing that SE has good battery life seeing the beauty of Z200, purchased it. I myself don't know how I managed to use it for one year. The signal reception was extremely bad, battery used to last barely one day with an averge talk time of 30 minutes. Last week I bought a Nokia 3120. The only problem was sound quality. The battery lasts for 3-4 days and the signal level is always full. And finally I could get good sound quality using the activation code suggested somewhere in the forum. May be it will reduce battery life marginally.

imprince

Journeyman
imprince said:
Noika PC suite is not searching my device , it gives me da error msg

"""""""""Cannot use the connection type,check that all needed hardware , software and drivers are avilable . (code:Open Media)..

i repeat that im able to transfor all types of files throug my cell phone to my COMPUTER ...

but not PC to Cell PHONE ?

mine cell phone is not detected by NOIKA PCSUITE and windows XP ,, 2 ( Without using Pc suite Software In windows XP )while i clicked on any particular file thn send>Bluetooth Device
thn windows gave me the msg

"Windows cannot find any Bluetooth devices. Make sure that your Bluetooth radio is attached to your computer and is turned on, and that your Bluetooth device is turned on. Follow the setup instructions that came with the device, and then click Search Again. "

What to do now ????????

PLz read above quoted post ?
what to do with that ?

khandu

In the zone
looks like u have not done pairing properly..

u have to pair a device with the dongle with a passcode..

did u do that?

khandu

In the zone
Hmm.. try to detect the phone from ur dongle.. when it does that.. tell it to pair the device ( it will tell u to give passcode ) then the phone will ask u for the same code..

after doing that it will confirm.. and will pair the device... try to find some guide..

imprince

Journeyman
yes i did it , but all in vain, mine next option was not working ( disabled) that time ..

what is da default pass code for noika 3230 ?

superwiz

Broken In
Hey I heard Nokia 6230i rates have gone down by 1500/- can anyone confirm....seems someone at bazee is selling at a dead cheap rate of 13000/-(with Nokia warranty).... :D

Please tell me its true cause i am getting it here for 15550/- looks a bit too expensive to me..:( :(

khandu

In the zone
@imprince

there is no default passcode.. u have to mention on PC and then it will ask on cell.. u will have to input the same..

@superwiz

Not possible with original nokia card and warrenty.. do check.. he must be giving dealer warrenty.. but then i m not sure about the latest pricing.. accordin to what i have got to know.. 15500 is the original box nokia warrenty price..

the gray price will be 13K

HellGuardian

Broken In
query about k700i sound files

hey guys, i wanted to know the best format to store audio and video in k700i. i had read somewhere on A forum that 32 kbps mp4 audio is equal to 128 kbps mp3, but this is not true. i tested it and even a 48 kbps mp3 sounded better than a 48 kbps mp4 audio. what's ur opinion?

and also, in video format, usin mpegable, i converted an mpeg to mp4 and to 3gp and both seem to be equal in size(mp4 less 2 kb than 3gp) and the quality is similar(on the pc). i had set the frame rate to 30 fps, it played well on pc but on phone, there r a few jerks, though sound does not stutter.

imprince

Journeyman
khandu said:
@imprince

there is no default passcode.. u have to mention on PC and then it will ask on cell.. u will have to input the same..

Dear PC is asking passcode but his NEXT option isn't working,,

cell is not detecting any cell phone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom