possibly nasty ? unable to find on google too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkmkmk

In the zone
hi

since long time i have this file in windows/temp and so many times i have deleted that but again and again i have seen same file in same folder......

some softys referring this file as possibly nasty and process explorer unable to give me any reference

on google ..i m getting ..messege as unable to match with anything.....

so pls tell me what kind of file it is......

and if its nasty how i should delete it permanantly....

pl check link......it will clear everything......

*img275.imageshack.us/img275/8472/k6sr.jpg

*img275.imageshack.us/img275/2142/l3ny.jpg

sakumar79

Technomancer
Not sure about this but could it be a file created by Trend Micro Scan? If you look at the second image, you will see that this comes under a tree of the Trend Micro exe... To check if this is correct, set the Trend Micro to not start automatically with Windows, shut down Trend Micro, delete the temp file, and restart the computer. If you end up without the temp file, set Trend Micro back to start automatically and restart your system. If it appears again, it is reasonable to think that it is created by Trend Micro... If necessary, you can try to contact them through customer service to verify this....

Check out *groups.google.com/group/alt.comp.v...k=st&q=ntrtscan+temp&rnum=12#6709a6f1cb16d5c1 also where same case is reported (the temp file name is different)

Arun

OP
M

mkmkmk

In the zone
Thanks sakumar79 and it_waaznt_me for u r reply.......

as per Kasp.. file is clear..........so i got relief now......

*img194.imageshack.us/img194/204/kasp8rh.jpg

as per google group link this file keeps changing name...and same things i can see in my pc too.........

*img194.imageshack.us/img194/4598/kasp35sy.jpg

*img442.imageshack.us/img442/7546/kasp3tk.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom