Poor student, career options.

OP
rahul_c

rahul_c

Journeyman
So now I will happily prepare math and get good marks clear intermediate, then what?

I've already flunked AIEEE, but I still can get B. Arch. Which course should I do, I am completely open to everything and that is making me confused. Dad says do B. Sc., bro says B. Arch if I get any NIT. I want to do B.Tech from private college. Bottom line - B.tech from average college or B.Arch from good college. I'm inclined to B.Tech since all of my friends are going for it.

My percentage is 62% excluding math. Can anyone guide me to how to apply for comp exam?

OP
rahul_c

rahul_c

Journeyman
Need help, I'm really looking forward to get into DU but if I include math marks my percentage wont allow me to do so. But I've heard they allow to take best four subjects for percentages there? Is that true?

OP
rahul_c

rahul_c

Journeyman
Damn it! I am destined for failure, I thought ranks mentioned in last yr cut off were 'AIR:category rank' but in reality they are 'AIR rank'. I am so not going near a good architecture college.

OP
rahul_c

rahul_c

Journeyman
^No good news there, they don't allow COMP students in BSc courses and I don't want to do humanities. So that door is closed.

Can you guys name any good private colleges in Noida, Delhi or Dehradun?

Top Bottom