And the best web mail service is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourabh

Laptoping
sabret00the said:
I dont think Yahoo ever locks ur account for non-usage unlike rediffmail...

Don't forget Live Hotmail. I've lost all my mails and contact twice.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Choto Cheeta said:
Wont comment on that... I vaule every ones personal decision...

But will try to express my views on this bellow :D :D

so u mean its bad becasue they dont advertise... umm... yeah true thats how people will know, but see if you go to Yahoo Mail's option u could see

So really u cant blame yahoo that they are not expressing it.... but i agree its not at their Front page... but also note every company will have different marketing views and outline... so may be to yahoo its better choise to use front page for advertising other products...

But its aleast expected that u would pay a Visit to ur options page :)

can point out a link please:)

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Choto Cheeta said:
Which link are you talking about ?? if you mean the Option, please visit your yahoo email option page :)
for .com account it tell me to upgrade to yahoo mail plus!:eek:

for .co.in is shows options for pop

thanks for letting me know & blowing away my ignorance :)

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I didnt read the entiree thread, is there a way to change my .com yahoo to .co.in now ? :) If so, how

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
sukhdeepsinghkohli said:
I didnt read the entiree thread, is there a way to change my .com yahoo to .co.in now ? :) If so, how

Not possible :( No way without deactivating the account then Re-registraring it :(

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
GMail lacks folder support which I need a lot, Yahoo Mail is best webmail though. Really fast & effective.

viruses

Journeyman
look at the pool and you will get the poiints you are looking for and by the way do you work for yahoo-lol

OP
alsiladka

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
viruses said:
look at the pool and you will get the poiints you are looking for and by the way do you work for yahoo-lol

I do work for Yahoo if you all work for Gmail, specially you.

goobimama

 Macboy
GMail lacks folder support which I need a lot,
W..T...F!!! Is this guy a n00b? Labels (tagging) are the future! And this is not restricted only to Gmail. Everywhere we find that since search has improve greatly, tagging is better than restrictive folders..

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
goobimama said:
W..T...F!!! Is this guy a n00b? Labels (tagging) are the future! And this is not restricted only to Gmail. Everywhere we find that since search has improve greatly, tagging is better than restrictive folders..
+1

Nav11aug

In the zone
goobimama said:

as said earlier +1

Status
Not open for further replies.