Plz Suggest a Mobile

Which 1 is the best considering price, quality and features

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankalp

Journeyman
I want a mobile phone with a 2 MP cam, radio and a good MP3 player with earphones and data cable as part of the standard package. It shud also support memory card.

I have a few models in mind. Plz help me select the most economical and good phone (quality wise)

1) W 800i
2) W 810i
3) K 750i + 512 MB MMC
4) W 700i
5) Nokia 3250
6) Nokia 6270
7) LG P7200
8) Samsung D600
9) N70
10) N71

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
W800i is not in production anymore otherwise it would have been my choice.
The next choice is W700i.

OP
S

Sankalp

Journeyman
I find that w800i is still available in market. Did it have ne problems because which it was removes frm production?

suave_guy

pedal to metal
no i guess they replaced it coz of the orange color and lack of edge connectivity...

with w810i SE has also released the newer version of the media player

but w800i had no problems at all, it was flawless...

ENjoy...

moshel

Padawan
SE sometimes just takes off older models frm the shelves so that newer models can be sold. w800i didnt have edge and it was criticized by many reviewers. so maybe they took it off to replace by w810i

mayanksharma

Ambassador of Buzz
D600 is one of the best handsets,i have used.You can go for this mobile,if you have money to spend.And then what,you get the best handset and with the best features to experience with.

OP
S

Sankalp

Journeyman
I was wonderin wat if i go for k750i with 1 gb MMC will it b a good option?????? Moreover i dont need edge on my phone.

Also heard that k750i can b flashed with w800i software but the software update function wont work in that case.

I was wonderin wat software does it update neway????

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yeah that would be good choice. but i'd suggest get two 512mb cards instead of one 1gb one...

yes k750i can be flashed wid w800i firmware...but there are some known issues...and u lose ur warranty if u do that...software update is nothing but firmware update...SE has intro'd a service called SEUS - SE update service. with this software, a net connection and the bundled usb cable you can update ur phone's firmware sitting at home! u don't need to goto any service center! this is one coooooool feature!!

one cool feature about w700i is that it supports upto 4gb mem sticks!

tuxfan

Technomancer
I am using N70. I would have taken W800i but its colour was horrible and I can't move around with an organe cell in my hand. I waited for SE 810i for some months. But my old cell went kaput and I bought N70. I don't regret taking it. ITs a lovely cell phone. But I would have taken 810i if it was available at that time :D

OP
S

Sankalp

Journeyman
Hey guys i c that Nokia is gonna release N93 in july or august ne idea when we gonna get it in india and its approx price?

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
W700i is as cheap as 12k..nd comes with a 256MB card free..nd all the features of W800i(except autofocus). Gr8 for the price nd is superior to K750i in all matters.

sting

Journeyman
Dont go for Nokia 3250 Brick, go for K750i+1GB SMSD or W810i

iam pertty happy with my K750i+1GB

freakanomics

Broken In
W700i and N 3250 are my choices. w700i costs around 13k. best value for money! and u get a 256 mb card free too. n 3250 is a gud fone and u get a 512 mb mem card free. But w700i superior in sound quality. Watch the poll !

OP
S

Sankalp

Journeyman
Thanks to u all for all ur responses. Now i am gonna head 2 the market and buy the fone. gotta check out the price and compare

OP
S

Sankalp

Journeyman
Atlast went for the SE k750i with 1 GB memory. Since it has a lens cover and autofocus. Actually seen the tiny lens move forward and back to focus the image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom