MP3 Polyphonic Ringtones
downloadable games etc.
MP3 player, having stereo ear phones.
Connectivity to a PC through USB port
1 Mega Pixel Camera.
Java MIDP 2.0
FM Radio
Symbian OS

I thought Nokia 6233 is quite expensive (Rs 14000/-). I can buy a phone with camera for 6000/- and 1 GB flash based MP3 player separately for another 5000/-, in which case the total cost would be just 11000/-

Please suggest a suitable mobile handset for me. I am a Nokia fan, but Motorolla (like V3i) or any other company will also be OK for me.

Thanks in Advance

supernova

Mr. S Nova
Where can u get 1 MP camera in a 6k phone????

Considering that u can spend 11k ... go for K750i, it will suffice all that you mentioned and much more than that as well. However u'll have shell out a lil extra for memory..

spremals

Broken In
Being A Nokia Fan Is Old Fashion Dude.... Go 4 Se...the Best Choice..i'm Sure U 'll 4get All Other...promise... Go 4 W550...or W700

mandar5

Youngling
Go for k750 its the best fone with great design feature and performance .2 MP cam is simply amazing :)i have been using this for 2 months and have become quite popular in the class due to this phone ;-)even the gals r completely smitten by it;-)

OP
gkiran

gkiran

Broken In
supernova said:
Where can u get 1 MP camera in a 6k phone????

I mean to say ..... whatever the quality be, it is just OK for me.

I heard there are plenty of games, applications etc available for Nokia. For other brands they are less. That was the only reason I preferred Nokia. Thanks for the info. I will check Sony Eric K750i for sure. Can this be used as a USB Drive for easy transfer of songs without having to install any S/w ?
What about Motorlolla V3i ?

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
You can also use the Nokia 6600, as your requirements are quite commonplace considering everyone else's requirements.

OP
gkiran

gkiran

Broken In
Thanks, Digitized, but 6600 doesnt have a stereo music player. It is mono. :-(

mandar5

Youngling
gkiran said:
Thanks, Digitized, but 6600 doesnt have a stereo music player. It is mono. :-(
yes gkiran but sound of k750 is stunning with megabass and u can even connect w series earfones

Status
Not open for further replies.