PLZ....Get Away From Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I installed the 3 versions of AOE3..warchiefs,asian dynasties, and simply 1st one.

When i tried to uninstall the games (all 3 were given differently in add/remove programs),they were not removed properly.The all 3 games were still present on the drive and were not removed.
Thats why I myself deleted the games from the drive,but:mad: they were from the not removed from Add/remove programs list.
I knew how to remove them from registry,so removed it via Regedit command n so on.
I did that bt i still didnt help to the cause as they were still present there.
I downloaded the registry cleaner for help bt still not helpful.
I switched to a tool wich is specially designed for this purpose but still they r stuck there in the add/remove programs.
now they r not even shown in registry!!:mad:

now wen i highlight them in the add/remove programs ,no uninstall option cums bt there only comes "Used Rarely"
PLZ HELP ME TO REMOVE THESE EITHER MANUALLY OR BY SOFTWARE!!!!:(:(

OP
N

niraj trehan

Dr.Geek
system mechanic didnt help!!!
even Revo uninstaller didnt help!!
actually these softwares rnt able to detect those 3 files bt still r being shown in add/remove programs!:confused:

Last edited:

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Thread name is so weird !!!

Clear the registries in the start->run>Regedit = u can possibly remove all the AOE entries manually keep safe

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
even Revo uninstaller didnt help!!
Revo can't do anything now.
U use Revo to un-install a program, not run it after messing up with the un-installer of it.

Oh, I totally forgot, sh1t man!!! Here's ur solution...
1>Open CCleaner.
2>Go to Tools
3>Select Un-install
4>Select any entry and click on "Delete Entry" button

That would do ur Job.

gforce23

Rapacious eBayer
Use Add/Remove Pro. You can remove an entry from the Programs list as well as look up associated registry entries and delete them at your leisure.

RaghuKL

Swalpa Adjust Maadi
Use regseeker from here.
you can clean the registry. it is best freeware tool around.

you can also use some of the installation monitors like total uninstall or advanced uninstall pro to monitor any software installations. This saves a lot of time wasted for "search and delete" missions.:eek:

OP
N

niraj trehan

Dr.Geek
Thread name is so weird !!!

Clear the registries in the start->run>Regedit = u can possibly remove all the AOE entries manually keep safe

i told u i did delete every i cud find:(
i dont kno where d hell the problem lies!!!!!!!!!!:mad:
for the rest i am trying them!!

Here's ur solution...
1>Open CCleaner.
2>Go to Tools
3>Select Un-install
4>Select any entry and click on "Delete Entry" button

u have got it bro....
actually still it cant b deleted ,it says "cannot delete MSI installer":cry:
now what to do....
till now only this softwre was able to detect the entries.So cheers for this reason:)...but still problem persists!!!!!!:confused::confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom