Pls Suggest me Budget PCIEx ATI Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I am now having GB K9AGM2 690V Motherboard / 4200+ processor / 1GB 800MHz DDR2 RAM. I want to add a budget graphic card to it. Please suggest me an entry level/ budget PCI Express card from ATI.

atleast mention ur budget dude ...... and y only ATI ??? For entry Level ... no card beats 8600 GT for 3k+ ....or if u can spare some more cash than HD 4650 or 4670.

OP
lywyre

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I have mentioned entry level cards, for my cafe, only casual gamers, so no need for 46xx. I gonna buy atleast 6 of those cards and the total budget for it is 15k. Did some research all morning and have closed in on MSI Radeon HD 2400 PRO @ 2.2k and also Sapphire 3450 @ 2.4k. Both are 256MB DDR2.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Then go for Sapphire 3450...Way better than 2400....

But i recommend u to get ASUS 8600GT @ 3k, which is better than the cards u mention..And is a 600bucks is way costlier to u..

Please make ur customers happy by add a better gfx card and let them to play at full glory in most of the games..(Not crysis of FC2 or such new games) and some new games in medium settings too..

OP
lywyre

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Then I shall go for 3450. For 8600, I may need to invest on a better power supply for each comp. Thank you guys for your suggestions. I still have time to change my mind till Tuesday, shopping on Wednesday ;)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ hmmm.... wat abt a INTEX 400W PSU for 600bucks... :p d00d dont hesitate to invest in such items..They were going to help you a lot...
Just my 2 cents..

BTW its ur decision... if u dnt want to invest in a PSU then u may go for 3450... :D

OP
lywyre

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
^^ that shoots up my budget to 3600 per system, i.e 21600 in total. But that is way over my budget of 15k.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I wont push you to do anything....Just give my opinion...If u r not interested or able to spend that much, the leave it...BTW 3450 is also a better card IMO and its DX 10.1 compatible, just for 2.4k.. :D

Raccoon

Journeyman
Intex PSU... I'm not sure thats a very good buy! Mine is barely couple of years old...and makes lotta noise when it starts! Eventually it subsides... but that makes me wonder if its close to failure. At any rate, its much better than my Mercury SMPS, which just gave up the ghost when out of warranty. But at least it died silently... lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.