Pls suggest a P67 based motherboard!

slashragnarok

In the zone
For noticeable performance I think SSDs beat OCing by a long way. I mean OCing SBs would hardly get you 1-2 extra FPS in games whereas SSD beats HDD by a long way. Much faster. Only advantage I see in buying an OCable rig (other than for benchmarking) is that when the market launches faster CPUs you'll be able to match it up without buying a new CPU. Keep in mind though CPU performance is not just based on clock speed. Architecture of CPUs matter a lot. e.g AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.3 GHz is dominated by Intel i5 2500k 3.3 GHz.

OP
D

DirtDiver

Broken In
best vfm and excellent performer. 9.5k is very good price for that.

Ya its pretty good. Ill keep it as my second option.

What do u think of this one:

MSI P67A-GD55 link:MSI Global – Mainboard - P67A-GD55
(Cost 10k approx)

Advantages over Gigabyte:
--> UEFI BIOS interface.
--> Extra USB3 bracket.
--> All black look:razz:.( gigabyte is blue)

ankit0_0

Broken In
what approx date are u planning to assemble ur pc just asking as z68 is about to be launched if u can wait for sometime the launch date is may 8 correct me if i am wrong

OP
D

DirtDiver

Broken In
what approx date are u planning to assemble ur pc just asking as z68 is about to be launched if u can wait for sometime the launch date is may 8 correct me if i am wrong

Z68 will be much more expensive than P67 as they support featues of both H67 and P67 + more.
Plus i hav to build my PC in next 1 month.

P67 mobos

Most of these are not available in india as of now and surely not on those prices. Every board is 1000-2500 more expensive.

ankit0_0

Broken In
@ dirtdiver the price difference between p67 and z68 is not a lot
and its better to buy z68 as it even allows u 2 use on board graphics click here see what is said abt the price of z68

Top Bottom