PLS suggest a configurartion..fAST..

ssb1551

Technomancer
Still more appealing than Black Eyed Peas.
I hate them.
My question is still unanswered though.

@Ssb, with the PCs they come with, it seems half of the money we pay is for the brandname and rest goes for the crap they sell us for double price.
Worst thing is no upgrades.

:D:D..the only reason any1 can love BEP is for Fergie!DROOL!!

I know!!All these c/os r here to jus loot all the uninformed ppl.U won't believe 1 day when I ws scoutin all the comp shops at my place for my new CPU+MoBo I saw some of the mediocre system having outrageous prices.1 shop had Compaq m/c with C2D 2.66GHz(can't recollect the CPU model),no idea abt MoBo,320GB HDD,3GB DDR2 RAM,17" monitor n other components for 28k!!!BEAT THAT!!Wat shocked me more was those shop guys were trying to sell that system to some folks!!n ofcourse u r rite abt the no upgrades part!!

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
:D:D..the only reason any1 can love BEP is for Fergie!DROOL!!

Dude she's a slut. Not as big as those 2 wierdos she hangs out with who are not will.i.am. Seriously, who are those aliens? And she probably has a pen!s too. Honestly, there were rumors. Search in google.
:D:I know!!All these c/os r here to jus loot all the uninformed ppl.U won't believe 1 day when I ws scoutin all the comp shops at my place for my new CPU+MoBo I saw some of the mediocre system having outrageous prices.1 shop had Compaq m/c with C2D 2.66GHz(can't recollect the CPU model),no idea abt MoBo,320GB HDD,3GB DDR2 RAM,17" monitor n other components for 28k!!!BEAT THAT!!Wat shocked me more was those shop guys were trying to sell that system to some folks!!n ofcourse u r rite abt the no upgrades part!!

Not just any store...this happens in almost all of them.
Wanna have a good laugh, go to a shop with a pokerface and ask for a config.
He'll write down the worst possible rig and sell it at twice the cost.
Intel basic dualcore,intel cheap mobo. "beta intel ke cpu intel ke board par chalte hai"," yea le k jao, 800 watt psu just @ rs 700","graphics card ki kya zarurat, itne acche pc pe bina gcard k hi game chal jayege" etcetc.
Who gives them licence?
@op-congo.

Top Bottom