Pls help me some body has hacked my yahoo password

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunaltech

Journeyman
friends i am in deep trouble

some one has hacked my yahoo password which is to be my official id and this is the id i used for my job and blood guy a member of thinkdigit has hacked my password

how do i get back pls tell me

its very urgent

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Re: pls help me some bloddy has hacked my yahoo password

Practically, only the person who has hacked your account can really help you.
blood guy a member of thinkdigit has hacked my password
huh?

Please provide more information about it was hacked such did you supply it tp any 3rd party sites, or do you use cyber cafes to check your email, or did you check in from a friend's computer, etc? This may reveal who possibly knew your passwords.

OP
K

kunaltech

Journeyman

Practically, only the person who has hacked your account can really help you.

huh?

Please provide more information about it was hacked such did you supply it tp any 3rd party sites, or do you use cyber cafes to check your email, or did you check in from a friend's computer, etc? This may reveal who possibly knew your passwords.

no i use only in my office

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

In that case, please check with your network administrators in office if they use keyloggers for security. Its is very unlikely that they may not be using it. If they are using, I think the culprit may be one of those involved in network administration as they have access to the key log.

OP
K

kunaltech

Journeyman

In that case, please check with your network administrators in office if they use keyloggers for security. Its is very unlikely that they may not be using it. If they are using, I think the culprit may be one of those involved in network administration as they have access to the key log.

no my admin is not strong in this all things as i know him very well.

this guy don't know from where he got the id but he said he is a member of thinkdigit.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

no my admin is not strong in this all things as i know him very well.

this guy don't know from where he got the id but he said he is a member of thinkdigit.
Don't underestimate anybody when it comes to being an smart ass. But I have something else in my mind. Has he told you that he knows your ThinkDigit forum username? or Did he just tell you that I know your TD username. Also let me know when, where and how did he let you know that he knows your TD username.

OP
K

kunaltech

Journeyman

Don't underestimate anybody when it comes to being an smart ass. But I have something else in my mind. Has he told you that he knows your ThinkDigit forum username? or Did he just tell you that I know your TD username. Also let me know when, where and how did he let you know that he knows your TD username.

he told me that he is from thinkdigit and ask me to change my password which i did and he was telling me if i want to learn hacking i said yes then he ask for money which i denied and dint learn also from him.

then today he again logged in and ask me change my password of yahoo and i thought he was joking and i was log out and then i had a chat through my friend id and he wants money now.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

he told me that he is from thinkdigit and ask me to change my password which i did and he was telling me if i want to learn hacking i said yes then he ask for money which i denied and dint learn also from him.

then today he again logged in and ask me change my password of yahoo and i thought he was joking and i was log out and then i had a chat through my friend id and he wants money now.
ok, I can't understand from here onwards because I am unaware of how Yahoo authentication works. But I think there have been similar cases before. You may just google.

I was having something else at the back of my mind. Anyways, sorry that I will not be able to help you further.

OP
K

kunaltech

Journeyman

ok, I can't understand from here onwards because I am unaware of how Yahoo authentication works. But I think there have been similar cases before. You may just google.

I was having something else at the back of my mind. Anyways, sorry that I will not be able to help you further.

thats ok
no issue

adi007

Youngling

it's surely not possible to hack the password..AFAIK all passwords are md5 encrypted....
Which browser you use..have u accessed account from outside....do you use the same password for all online tasks...

din

Tribal Boy

That might be some wild guess. I mean by talking to you he might have got some hints on your password (yes, not easy but not impossible either).

Also, how did you change your password when he asked you first time, did you click any links he sent ?

Do you have a backup of all your important info / address book / emails ? If so, and if there is no way to get it back, then create a new email address and inform all your friends about it. Ask them to ignore all emails from the other email address. Also, try to contact Yahoo guys, they are helpful in most cases.

Never give him money unless you have very important data (like life saving !).

I remember gx lost his first yahoo id, he tried but I think he didn't get it back. May be you can ask him what are all methods he tried.

ayush_chh

Ambassador of Buzz

you can once again change your password using security question.

has he changed your security question too? did you try this?

enticer86

Stay Silent!

Whatever be the case, why is this smart fellow pulling "thinkdigit member" and not "colleague" ???

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz

Its surprising that the only one question of above 12 made some sense when the dude asked "did you try security question" No matter how/where he lost his password, chances are less that with questions like above, he will just not get it back. Why to exaggerate?

din

Tribal Boy

Contacting yahoo also helps sometime, but yes, less chance.

praka123

left this forum longback

It can be a leg-pulling from someone in ur office and what @shenaai said got most chance !
the line goes :
"EVERYBODY IS A SCOUNDREL UNLESS OTHERWISE PROVED!"
thing about it :rolleyes:

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

Its surprising that the only one question of above 12 made some sense when the dude asked "did you try security question" No matter how/where he lost his password, chances are less that with questions like above, he will just not get it back. Why to exaggerate?
:rolleyes:
Are you sure there can't be any other possibility? ;)It is very much possible that key logs were peeped into. Else why should he point to thinkdigit?

OP
K

kunaltech

Journeyman

he has change all the security questions. i was using mozilla and now i have uninstall that browser with my friend advice. as rohan, one of my friend also told that he might have taken password from keylogger. even the alernative email id has been changed.

i use this id only in my office and i dont use id from all the places and i use different types of password

OP
K

kunaltech

Journeyman

anyways thanks a lot for all ur support. i got my id back
and now tell be how do i protect my id so that it will not happen again.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़

anyways thanks a lot for all ur support. i got my id back
and now tell be how do i protect my id so that it will not happen again.
Thats great. Will you please elaborate how you got your ID back? It will help people in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom