Please Suggest a good Config... [25k]

OP
Z

Zanshin

Broken In
Guys,
I got the quote for the Config I was looking for....

ProcessorAMD Phenom II X4 955(3Ghz, 4 cores, 6MB L3 Cache) @ 7875
Motherboard - MSI 890GXM-G65 AM3 @ 7770
4 GB ( 2*2) Corsair 1600MHz @ 5775
500 GB WD Blue @ 2000
Cooler Master Elite 430 @ 3150
Corsair vx450 PSU @ 3880

The total is coming to around 30,450. But I had a budget of around 25k in my mind.
So here I can reduce the amount by going for 2 GB1333hz RAM instead of 4GB 1600Hz.....
So my questn is there a huge diff between 1333hz and 1600hz RAM in terms of performance ?

OP
Z

Zanshin

Broken In
Bangalore.... Can you suggest where I can buy @ these prices....btw all the prices are including VAT

and I am also having problem finding cooler Master Elite 430..... What other options do I have....

Last edited:

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bangalore.... Can you suggest where I can buy @ these prices....btw all the prices are including VAT
Have a look at this thread: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/hardware-q/131553-computer-peripheral-shop-location-bangalore.html

and I am also having problem finding cooler Master Elite 430..... What other options do I have....
NZXT Gamma @ 2k.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
SP road :
Aashirwad computers
Ankit Infotech
Golcha
IT Gain

Kormangala:
Multiple

OP
Z

Zanshin

Broken In
Guys,
I upgraded my desktop finally !!!... thanks a lot for ur suggestions/support. But the stock cpu cooler that comes along with AMD is too loud... Can you guys please suggest a good CPU cooler along with the price

ssb1551

Technomancer
Guys,
I upgraded my desktop finally !!!... thanks a lot for ur suggestions/support. But the stock cpu cooler that comes along with AMD is too loud... Can you guys please suggest a good CPU cooler along with the price
U can look into Cooler Master Hyper TX3(for arnd 1.4k) or CM Hyper 212 Plus(for arnd 1.9k).There are other more expensive ones by Cooler Master too for arnd 3/4k.Glacialtech Igloo 5700 Series is also another option.

Top Bottom