Please Help Me !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
fun.exe and dc.exe are the two files in my system32 folder there seem as if the computer is processing all the time in the startup tab too in msconfig they are always checked. please tell me what to do with them. they are making my system a hell lot slow. I formatted my pc and installed windows just a week back but they again came from my pen drive in which i stored the required data. Quich heal is not detecting this as virus and it i scan with avg it recognise all my .exe files as corrupted by virus and deteles them thus leaving me no option then to setup my windows again please help me guys....:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :( :( :( :(

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
just take a back up of all ur important files and install winodws again.........thats the easiest option i see!

OP
pc_game_lover2004

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
No Rohan I'm not thinking it the easiest way in this problem i installed windows 2 times but all in vain I comes again and again anyways thanks for reply.....

And guys please help me......

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Try scanning with NOD32/Kaspersky/AntiVir/Avast and see if any of them repairs the .exe file. If they can't then the only other solution is to delete them. Otherwise no matter how many times you format, the problem will not be solved.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Da same problem is there with ma PC too.
U use Partition Magic to hide all partitions except the windows partition. Then I formated dat partitioned nd installed a fresh copy.

Im sure if i unhide those partitions, those viruses will defenitely ruin my windows files. I scanned those areas using a special windows[bootable from CD nd no need to installed. It had builtin most pupolar 6 of the antiviruses nd NOD32, AVG nd Kaspersky are detecting all .exe files even game exe files as viruses. ]
Wtf is da antivirus developers doing noadays???? the viruses are lurkin free through da streets of internet.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^dude some viruses infects every executable file they can find so be careful.
Most of the p*rated XP cds contain viruses and these viruses are installed in your system with windows.Very annoying but you will have to manually eliminate them using some specific 'killer app' or a good antivirus.BTW deleting them won't help cos they usually have processes running which will replace them every 10\20seconds.

anand1

In the zone
This is either a Trojan or a Spyware so use any Antispyaware or an Anti Trojan Programm to do so.

OP
pc_game_lover2004

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
Guys it's not helping please all those techy masterminds there help me out...

Ok i scanned the file dc.exe with an online antivirusand got the following virus....

infected - Win32:VB-EUR [Wrm]

now what should i do....

Last edited:

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
The online scanner should delete all infected files by self.If it can't ..than write the location of infected files...and manually delete them in safe mode.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
pc_game_lover2004 said:
Guys it's not helping please all those techy masterminds there help me out...

Ok i scanned the file dc.exe with an online antivirusand got the following virus....

infected - Win32:VB-EUR [Wrm]

now what should i do....
search google for:Win32:VB-EUR removal tools\methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom