PLease Help Me OUT !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
if i use IDM for downloading youtube videos they have framerate problems and can't be converted to any other format...
when i used youtube downloader i was not able to download the videos in high quality as are generally videos today in youtube although they can be converted in other format and play smoothly... please help me guys how can i get hq youtube videos coz both have the same link for hq as well as normal quality :-|

mrintech

Technomancer
May be the videos you are downloading are not in High QUality at all. Try downloading them in .mp4 format ;)

OP
pc_game_lover2004

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~
you didn't got the point bro eg. see this (randomly selected)
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXl6c1Bfk5Y&feature=popular
this is in hd and can be downloaded in .mp4 format but this
*www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7H6f2MgMUY&feature=dir
its in both normal as well as high quality but the links to both are same
so the latter can only be downloaded in normal quality in youtube downloader and not in hq did you got my point
so how to get this in hq without framerate issues as faced when downloaded with IDM

mrintech

Technomancer
I am able to download the above videos in hd using *www.youtubedownloaderhd.com/

I am not getting why you not?

Rockstar11

Technomancer
try *keepvid.com/ and IDM ;)

›› Download ‹‹ (get_video.flv - Low Quality)
Right-click download link, choose 'Save Link As...', and rename file to get_video.flv

›› Download ‹‹ (video.mp4 - High Quality)
Right-click download link and choose 'Save Link As...' to download

mrintech

Technomancer
omg :shock: thank you bro you rock i was using simple youtube downloader and didn't knew about this one....awesome :razz:

I am able to download the above videos in hd using *www.youtubedownloaderhd.com/

Thanks man
;) :D

Right-click download link, choose 'Save Link As...', and rename file to get_video.flv

He is talking abt downloading in HD format

OP
pc_game_lover2004

pc_game_lover2004

~Beating Toughest Games~

yeahbro there is then a problem of video's framerate try it out yourself when you download it using IDM in HQ :)

rhtme

Right off the assembly line
The youtube videos are in flv format, so you can't just download them & convert in mp4 format like that. Download using youtubedownloaderhd & then convert it into mp4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom