Please help me out whether i should go with this or not with gainward 1070 phoniex

Discussion in 'Graphic cards' started by shuvamgayen, Mar 17, 2017.

1. shuvamgayen

shuvamgayen New Member

Today mdcomputers arranged some sale of gtx 10 series cards and i was able to order a GAINWARD GRAPHICS CARD PASCAL SERIES - GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 PHOENIX EDITION for 27300 rs.

i am new to pc and will make a soon. till now i am using a laptop. i have heard many popular brands like msi, asus, zotac,evga etc etc. but gainward is very less familiar with me. you guys are experienced . please give your suggession about the brand and should i take that order or not? i am from kolkata. and also tell me wheather any service center is avaliable here if you know?
    also tell me if i pair it with a i5 7500 will it bottleneck?i dont have budget for an i7

here is the link of that product
    Products :: Gainward GeForceā„¢ GTX 1070 Phoeni
    i tried to give mdcomputers link but seems website down already

2. Vineet Sharma

Vineet Sharma Member

How did you manage to get a 1070 at that price point?! Are those used cards? If not, that's a very sweet deal I would say.
    Gainward is alright, the manufacturer doesn't make much difference. You got the warranty, so good to go. (Zotac is often considered better due to its 5 year warranty though)
    i5 7500 is a good processor. Do you already have it, or are you planning to buy it?

3. SaiyanGoku

SaiyanGoku kamehameha!!