Please help me find a mid-end Dual Sim Dual Active phone up to 25k

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
I need a dual sim phone, and there are a ton of them in the market. But what I specifically need is a phone where both sims are active at the same time. The old Desire 626 is dead. It was junk anyways. Need a powerful phone with dual sim dual active features.

Please assist.

Most phones now have Dual SIM Dual Standby
Dual-SIM - Mobile terms glossary - GSMArena.com

My dad's Honor 4X has DSDS. I has software config by which if I'm on a call in SIM 1 & a call comes in SIM 2, then its diverted to SIM 1. So end result, a waiting call in your SIM 1 in which you were talking

So specify the other things you require in your phone, what will you primarily use it for.... Fill the questionnaire

OP
AndroidFan

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Most phones now have Dual SIM Dual Standby
Dual-SIM - Mobile terms glossary - GSMArena.com

My dad's Honor 4X has DSDS. I has software config by which if I'm on a call in SIM 1 & a call comes in SIM 2, then its diverted to SIM 1. So end result, a waiting call in your SIM 1 in which you were talking

So specify the other things you require in your phone, what will you primarily use it for.... Fill the questionnaire

I have an invite code for OnePlus X and have my eyes on it. Please tell me how you configured your phone to divert calls from SIM1 to SIM2 when SIM1 is busy?

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
I suggest you to go for Honor 7

Check AA's review-
*youtu.be/fDRn7nz7B4Y

If u aren't into intensive gaming Honor is great buy.

You may get 2k discount for buyback/exchange from flipkart for Desire 626

I suggest you to go for Honor 7

Check AA's review-
*youtu.be/fDRn7nz7B4Y

If u aren't into intensive gaming Honor is great buy.

You may get 2k discount for buyback/exchange from flipkart for Desire 626

Honor 7 isn't dual SIM & FK will give no cashback for dead phones

- - - Updated - - -

I have an invite code for OnePlus X and have my eyes on it. Please tell me how you configured your phone to divert calls from SIM1 to SIM2 when SIM1 is busy?

It was embedded in settings. Huawei put it there in my dad's 4X. Check for user interface review of OPX or ask about it to its user

But do remember OPX has an average battery & camera.

Moto X Play has better camera & battery life but at the cost of performance, if you are ok with its size

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Honor 7 isn't dual SIM & FK will give no cashback for dead phones

- - - Updated - - -

It was embedded in settings. Huawei put it there in my dad's 4X. Check for user interface review of OPX or ask about it to its user

But do remember OPX has an average battery & camera.

Moto X Play has better camera & battery life but at the cost of performance, if you are ok with its size

Did you watched the review?
The SD card can be used as second sim.

the.one

In the zone
Don't watch the reviews of international or Chinese models.....

India has single SIM version. It was a bad move to launch single SIM version in India

Even with a single sim. The device itself seems nice. The size is also great.

How was your experience with the EMUI?? It seems a bit too colorful & cartoonish.

Top Bottom