please help fast!!!

saswat23

Human Spambot
Congrats utkarsh009. Really a great monitor. But it could have got much better looks if it have had smooth edges.
This is the actual problem with DELL monitors.

tejaslok

Journeyman
finally bought teh Dell u2311h, wow dude did u just see the white colours in the monitors, i was like "omg" its like >milk white.

Phew will post some pics when i get the camera :p

are there any recommended settings/ profiles for the colour settings cos this is the 1st time im using a LCD panel since i had CRT my whole life !!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, tejaslok. Could feel your excitement. It was atleast 5 years, before I got my new LCD too, just 2 months ago. And it feels so great! Screen looks so large, and whenever you sit down, it seems you are working on a brand new computer. :-D

Btw, I too wanna know, how to calibrate the colour on a LCD display. Thinking of starting a new thread for the same, if don't get responses from here.

Renny

Padawan
I bought tagan tg500-u37 for 3400INR and that monitor for 7800INR. Warranty for psu is I think one year (not sure) will post later. currently my brother is using the monitor so will post the pics later.
@vineet and saswat: thanks!

Dell P2211H at Rs.7800? Is it refurbished? Because the price at SMC is Rs.10650.

Dell 22" P2210 Professional LCD Panel**On demand

OP
utkarsh009

utkarsh009

In the zone
dunno if it's refurbished ! but retailer was telling that all the prices have gone down!

and the aspect ratio in that link is 16:10 but mine is 16:9 as listed on the dell website. accessories.dell.com/sna/products/monitors_flat_panel_widescreen/productdetail.aspx?c=ca&l=en&s=bsd&cs=cabsdt1&sku=320-9509

Top Bottom