Please Donate Blood!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
@domi

ya buddy, its true........from ma past experience ,Kerala gals never help u when u need them the most.*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/114.gif...(u know , dat damn gal, took ma every penny....never gave me anything*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/46.gif)

hook up with a hooker then.lol.

din

Tribal Boy
Yes, I know we can't give all details, but I think we can get in touch through the Digit forum members atleast.

The idea is this

We post only the Blood Group and City

Like mine - B+ , Cochin, Kerala -only that much. no name, phone num, email - nothing.

Now, if some forum members are in need of blood, actually he need not be a forum member, but someone who know a forum member (through them they cn post) can post - We are in Cochin, in need of B+ blood, and of course, they can tell how to contact them or they can send a request in forum and like another member mentioned, can contact through PM.

Making another website may not be a good idea, but as we are all friends here and majority of us ready to donate blood, I think my idea is still valid and its not that bad !

Well, leaving it to all other members.

OP
FilledVoid

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Thanks all for being interested in donating blood. I have the most common group B+ but if you need it give me a ring and Ill be more than happy to donate.

Hehe prakash Yeah I was frustrated with finding the group that I started dialing all 280 + contacts on my cell phone :S ..

As far as blood donations you are allowed to give blood if yo are 18-55 (60 outside of India) and other ages with the letter of a Doctor. You will feel tired for a bit of time but other than that your good as new after a small nap :) .

The day I tried to get blood colleges had already left and so I didnt have access to as many people as I would like to .

Anyway if you need my blood (B+) just Im me
I check my mail and PM pretty much every 5 hrs or a bit more.

PS I think half the folks on Digit IRC are B+ve also :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom